Author Topic: October KOTH Results  (Read 674 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
October KOTH Results
« on: October 14, 2018, 12:06:00 PM »
October's first KOTH was a blast with many different twists. First and most importantly we had 16 people flying in the first round and it almost, well got close, not even that but lasted over an hour and a half. We only had 5 rounds so I think the wabbit got into the ordinance locker and sabotaged the opponents ammo. Just kidding Violator, you had some hard fights and deserved the win<S> and congratulations. One twist, CM wise, was we had the CM who originally trained me way back, BigMax, attend and even a CM that I trained back then also, CrazyMan aka Mols.  One big missing piece was of course the in tower chatter that should have gone along with the D3A1 fight, the last one, and even the four before it but tha's for the wish list :)

The results:
1- Violator in a F4U-1
2- TC in a C.202
3- Violator in a Bf 109G-2  {Wabbit}
4- Chiukov in a P-40N
5- Violator wins in a D3A1

Violator chose the Bf 109E for Novembers first ride. Our top five killers were Violator 15, Chuikov 12, BigMax 7, TC 5, and JeffN 3.
Violator gets the lone TOC reservation for this event. I'll be getting the list of reservations together by months end.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: October KOTH Results
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 06:28:30 AM »
Congrats Violator! Well flown, Sir!

At least you know that I will always be up for wabbit hunting, LOL... I guess everyone else needs to pick up on what wabbit hunting means....

Thanks for hosting the KOTH event, fuzeman, is much appreciated, Sir!

~S~

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 05:04:23 PM »
Thanks fuzeman and TC.

Thanks for Hosting Fuzeman.

TC I think you were the only one who knew to go after the wabbit haha. You were the only one following me. I was surprised I never got jumped fighting you. Was some great fighting though all around. I'm glad we had such a good turn out!

:salute
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 06:20:15 PM »
Congrats Violator! Well flown, Sir!

At least you know that I will always be up for wabbit hunting, LOL... I guess everyone else needs to pick up on what wabbit hunting means....

Thanks for hosting the KOTH event, fuzeman, is much appreciated, Sir!

~S~

TC

I tried to hunt the wabbit but I was jumped  :devil
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2018, 03:49:59 PM »
Well turnout was a bit low with only 6 competing.  JeffN joins a very select group of KOTH 'Natural' winners by winning all 3 rounds.

Thanks to the guys who had never played in one before and we hope you come to the next runnings!

Wabbit hunting was non-existent but I guess you also have to be there to own it!!

JeffN chose the Ki-84 as next months first ride!

Round by round results as follows;

[1] JeffN in a F4U-1
[2] JeffN in a 109 F4  (Wabbit)
[3] JeffN wins in a FM-2

Tournament of Champions invites will be reserved for JeffN.

Top 5 killers were;  JeffN 6, Freeborn 1, LNG15 1 

Thanks to all for attending and we hope to see you all next month for some more dogfighting fun!

Logs can be viewed at   http://ahevents.net/index.php/event-logs
The Few ***
F.P.H