Author Topic: Fugaku Sentai (Ki-67) TFT Scenario Recruiting  (Read 381 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Fugaku Sentai (Ki-67) TFT Scenario Recruiting
« on: December 22, 2018, 06:56:09 PM »
January 26 2019 will be the inaugural Target for Today 12 hour Scenario.  I plan on flying the Ki-67s for the event.  I am looking for 9 more bombing enthusiasts.  If someone one to take lead that is all right or I can humbly take lead. 

Expect a lot of action and plenty of Allied pilots dying to get into your gunner crosshairs.   :devil    Plus, blowing a lot of stuff up in the progress.  :aok

More to follow.

:salute
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Re: Fugaku Sentai (Ki-67) TFT Scenario Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 12:03:26 PM »
AKBmzawy just registered.  :salute
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Re: Fugaku Sentai (Ki-67) TFT Scenario Recruiting
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 06:03:24 AM »
8 more slots left for the taking.  For those not aware of Scenario type of play, these sorties will be both fun and full of action over target.  More specific details once the Axis private forum is up and running and registered pilots are brought into the Axis fold.