Author Topic: Corsair Void ICUE soft ware  (Read 478 times)

Offline 19JERRYZ

• Zinc Member
Corsair Void ICUE soft ware
« on: January 24, 2019, 04:34:23 AM »
 :cheers:I have a Headset made by Corsair it is wireless and the game will not let me use the Corsair software that comes with the Set its sending me to desk top for no reason so it will only work with Corsair Viod ICUE uninstalled how do iget full use of my sets sound ?????? :old: :joystick:

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: Corsair Void ICUE soft ware
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 06:11:24 AM »
First, look in the games installation folder and find the "temp" folder.  In the "temp" folder, look for DMP files.  If there are any, the filename will include the name of the executable and the date it was generated.  If there are any, correlating to the time of your going to the desktop, please ZIP it up and post it, as an attachment, in the Bug forum, with an explanation of what was going on when it happened.

If there are no DMP files, then we do this the hard way.  I assume you are attempting to add this device, long after the game has been running and you are replacing one headset with another.

Try removing the following files from the games "settings" folder (NOTE: you may not see the extension, depending on how you have Windows configured):

fmodsnd.cfg
radioset.cfg

Then make sure the headset is all set and working in Windows, then start the game and see if that corrects it.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com