Author Topic: The Desert  (Read 911 times)

Offline Borgoo

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.andreasalvi.com
The Desert
« on: January 29, 2019, 04:57:02 PM »
361 sector map and 100 player..... :noid
Andrea "Borgoo" Salvi
~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: The Desert
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 05:06:49 PM »
361 sector map and 100 player..... :noid

Last night I believe there were 180 people on when I logged in. Numbers are still climbing.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 01:17:45 AM »
Last night I believe there were 180 people on when I logged in. Numbers are still climbing.
YUP! Personally it gives me hope! Maybe some folk will see fit to get back at it? Not a lot has changed...although it appears that "Missions" are not that frequent :furious Makes ZERO sense. Its like we forgot how to win? pretty sure that new players would gravitate to the stronger side, thus getting a feel of accomplishment when it works( getting them addicted.. Nothing really has changed...NOE works, Jabo shut downs of hangers still works, it just boggles my mind, that folk dont do these types of game play that kicked butt in AH2! Eh, time changes things I guess
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Borgoo

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.andreasalvi.com
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 03:26:43 PM »

happy to hear it, unfortunately, I'm in europe, and the number of players when it is evening here seems to be falling, maybe even smaller maps would be enough, so as to concentrate the action ... it's just a wish, I have not found anything yet that I like as Aces High, and I know I'll never find it ...
Andrea "Borgoo" Salvi
~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 03:32:02 PM »
When the numbers are close to 200, the small maps are still twice as big as what is needed. 

When the numbers are under 30 and two countries are ignoring the third, it sure sucks to be stuck on the third.  :(
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 08:33:59 PM »
When the numbers are close to 200, the small maps are still twice as big as what is needed. 

When the numbers are under 30 and two countries are ignoring the third, it sure sucks to be stuck on the third.  :(
Switch to one.of the other countries.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2019, 07:20:49 AM »

You're not stuck

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2019, 08:56:12 AM »
Was sad I could only get a couple flights in, was late and there were 130.