Author Topic: Bomber Gunners  (Read 759 times)

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
Bomber Gunners
« on: February 05, 2019, 03:14:06 AM »
For some reason my bombers start a hard left turn once I switch to gunner. Why?
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: Bomber Gunners
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 03:37:05 AM »
Check your outside view, if the rudders have turned when you're in the gunner position. If they have, check the key/controller mapping (for Mode2 if you have AutoSelect Mode checked) for some button to have rudder input.

I don't even suppose you're just kicking your rudder hard when moving to the gunner position even though I've done that myself.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 02:54:24 PM »
HT put in an "Auto Mode Swap" feature some months back, also. Modes 1-4 now auto select when different positions,ie. Mode4 for Chute and Bombardier and believe Mode3 for Gunner positions? This buggered up more than a few folk  :uhoh Need to remap buttons/setups for each mode now, or to keep it pretty much like the "Old" way...just copy Mode 1 to each of the other 3 modes
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 07:11:47 AM »
HT put in an "Auto Mode Swap" feature some months back, also. Modes 1-4 now auto select when different positions,ie. Mode4 for Chute and Bombardier and believe Mode3 for Gunner positions? This buggered up more than a few folk  :uhoh Need to remap buttons/setups for each mode now, or to keep it pretty much like the "Old" way...just copy Mode 1 to each of the other 3 modes

You can also uncheck "auto mode select" and map keys to select modes.
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?