Author Topic: The 16th Annual Finnish Aces High Spring meeting on April 4th to 7th, 2019  (Read 6917 times)

Offline SASMOX

• Gold Member
      • http://www.llv32.org

Still alive :neener:

Offline SASMOX

• Gold Member
Visiting local War museum room.

Offline SASMOX

• Gold Member
Friday dinner and drinks

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Threads like this actually make me wanna be Finnish. But ..... remembering that Finland summers are like Texas winters .....

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
Arlo, as a previous AvA staffer I value your opinions when you open up. I also value your friendship if I've gained any. Most of all I value playing against you whatever the outcome. <S>

Finnish summers are short, but there's light snow.  :D
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Arlo, as a previous AvA staffer I value your opinions when you open up. I also value your friendship if I've gained any. Most of all I value playing against you whatever the outcome. <S>

Finnish summers are short, but there's light snow.  :D

Thank you. I do consider you a friend. If I'm able to visit Finland on my eventual European travels, then I'll make it a point to look you up.  :cheers:

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Threads like this actually make me wanna be Finnish. But ..... remembering that Finland summers are like Texas winters .....

Threads like this make me want to FINish something...........
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Should you end up visiting Finland on your eventual European travels, tell it on the forums! It was just a few years ago that I learned that one US player had visited the trench museum at my hometown, just a mile from my house! Just imagine how much more he and his son would have experienced about the real life if they had made their trip plans public.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Threads like this make me want to FINish something...........

Here .....

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Should you end up visiting Finland on your eventual European travels, tell it on the forums! It was just a few years ago that I learned that one US player had visited the trench museum at my hometown, just a mile from my house! Just imagine how much more he and his son would have experienced about the real life if they had made their trip plans public.

Sounds like a wonderful suggestion. My master's degree will be in museum science (if approved).

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member

Help me out here. I was wondering what the warm dishes on the cloth were. my wife thinks they're tuna helper but I suspect that's a poke at me because I'm the only one under this roof that would eat such. I suspect they are traditional Finnish dishes?

Offline Panzzer

• Gold Member
Ham-potato casserole or someting like that. Tastes a lot better than sounds (or looks!?).
Panzzer - Lentorykmentti 3

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Ham-potato casserole or something like that. Tastes a lot better than sounds (or looks!?).

Actually, that sounds pretty good. Then again, I'm over 50, will eat anything but liver (and may ever reconsider that) and I'm hungry.

P.S. The beers are appealing, too.