Author Topic: F4-U D  (Read 582 times)

Offline ONTOS

• Silver Member
F4-U D
« on: March 02, 2019, 12:01:02 PM »
The cockpit view is very wide and unlike the other Corsairs. The other views from the hat switch are as well, unlike the other F4-U's.

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Re: F4-U D
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 10:55:30 AM »
Try moving head position forward or back till you are happy with view
AkCaine

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 11:11:44 AM »
I noticed the weird view a couple weeks back, I don't think it is across the whole plane set, Hitech said he moved the head position a little. I notice the f6 is weird also, reading between the lines I think it has something to do with optimizing for VR and maybe for the planes in WOP. What I don't really understand is if their is some part of view setup that isn't player controllable. When AH3 came out the field of view changed but it also seemed like the cockpit view was somehow tilted down. The gunsite was still perfectly readable but you could see the bottom of the panel. Pressing Home brought back a default that was like AH2. The new views in the f4ud and f6 feel weird and I cannot really tell if I have them back the way they were.
Pies not kicks.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 12:53:50 PM »
The FOV did not change, your view point is simply moved ahead, press the down arrow (NOT ON THE NUM PAD) until view is moved back F10 wala back to how it was.