Author Topic: An example of youtubers to sponsor.  (Read 3808 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: An example of youtubers to sponsor.
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2019, 10:26:31 AM »
ultimately there has to be a leader. When Rolex  bailed there was no one to approve the  new stuff,  no one to who had access  to the server,  tho patches did ask for access, to upload and test the new stuff.

again, no leadership.  spin it how you want we tried to  help and were left hanging.

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2019, 10:48:06 AM »
Sounds about right Fugi
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2019, 01:48:35 PM »
FLS,

By any chance after Rolex moved on to deal with his life, were you in possession of all access rights to the server?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2019, 02:38:47 PM »
FLS,

By any chance after Rolex moved on to deal with his life, were you in possession of all access rights to the server?

I think all the trainers technically had access. Patches was trying to help but there was no content from anybody to put on the pages.
Fugi is slandering Rolex as indecisive and afraid of challenges when there's no reason to think any more work would have gotten done if Rolex had more time to spend overseeing it. It was three years of people talking about what somebody else should do. 

I don't see what any of that has to do with advertising. HTC asked for an updated web site for AHIII and Kanth and I delivered it. We asked for help. Got nothing. I'm guessing the new complaint was too much leadership.

There are people who want to be trainers that lack awareness of why they aren't suitable. They feel entitled and stymied. They complain. It doesn't help.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2019, 04:43:36 PM »
I think all the trainers technically had access. Patches was trying to help but there was no content from anybody to put on the pages.
Fugi is slandering Rolex as indecisive and afraid of challenges when there's no reason to think any more work would have gotten done if Rolex had more time to spend overseeing it. It was three years of people talking about what somebody else should do. 

I don't see what any of that has to do with advertising. HTC asked for an updated web site for AHIII and Kanth and I delivered it. We asked for help. Got nothing. I'm guessing the new complaint was too much leadership.

There are people who want to be trainers that lack awareness of why they aren't suitable. They feel entitled and stymied. They complain. It doesn't help.

Im not trying to slander Rolex at all. He had other things to do and everyone understood that. No problem. Patches had pages and pages done up with art work from both me and Pervert and stored on his server. Decisions on content needed to be made by the trainers and nobody could/would stewp up to make them. The rest of us kept pushing for a long time and got no where.

You and Kanth most likely succeeded because YOU ARE A TRAINER and made those decisions. Im not slandering anyone, it just seems like a lot of things end up being left on the table while someone finally makes a decision.

Anyway, done is done, so Im done here. 

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2019, 05:34:34 PM »
You described Rolex like this:

He couldnt decide what to do and then he bailed. What other definition would you use to say "no leadership". So no it wasnt "Nonsense as usual". You just cant accept FACT and must "spin" it.

You weren't trying to slander him? All righty then. Just another indecisive Navy fighter pilot failing to meet a challenge.   :D

BTW Vudu15 was complaining about the site I made with Kanth and the AHIII opening screen videos. Not the previous attempt to update it that you referenced.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 07:24:49 PM by FLS »

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2019, 01:36:01 PM »
Thanks FLS.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2019, 03:12:22 PM »
Just to clarify access rights. I don't recall any of the trainers besides Rolex knowing how to do anything with the AH2 update site.

Kanth did the current AH3 site on a template from Skuzzy, I just did content.