Author Topic: Game crashes on first time opening  (Read 323 times)

Offline toddbobe

• Nickel Member
Game crashes on first time opening
« on: March 07, 2019, 11:08:55 PM »
I am using oculus and when I enter the game for the first time the frame rate is very low. I try to up a plane and the game will crash. When I log back in I will find the plane in the hanger looking at the gunnery targets. The plane has no ammo and I can not start the engines. The problem does not repeat after I restart the game.

Another bug I have discovered is that the first plane I up the engines will be stuck on idle. I have to move the throttle around to get the engines going.

Todd

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Game crashes on first time opening
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 12:23:57 AM »
Yeah, seems it takes some time to get everything loaded up. I sit in tower until the FRs get normalized, although I still usually get kicked to desk top soon there after. Usually happens again about 3-4 minutes into flight. The throttle...yup, every time. I have it in Non-VR also though, so not sure about why this is. Think it was something added after the "Auto-Auto Pilot" feature was added?
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain