Author Topic: March TTT: Jeep Race Results  (Read 525 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
March TTT: Jeep Race Results
« on: March 06, 2019, 09:07:19 PM »
Congratulations to Seal56 who was the first Jeep Race winner!!!!!

12 racers started with one racer bowing out at the beginning and the other eleven finishing the race.  Times were determined by the log entry when a racer departed the starting field and when they arrived safely at the finishing field.  The shortest time was the 1st place winner.  It didn't matter when players left the VH before you.  Everyone had a personal start time and finish time.  6 seconds separated the 1st place and 2nd place racers.  Seal56 was the last player to leave and still had the shortest time.

The only adversary were the trees.  :bhead

The Finish Time Standings:
Seal56 with a time of 39:28
KB with a time of 39:36
PTBop with a time of 39:46
Gremlin with a time of 42:29
DFCrash with a time of 42:38
AKBmzawy with a time of 43:20
SKTurt with a time of 44:18
AKKuya with a time of 44:33
Joker with a time of 45:04
Luft with a time of 48:37
RTS with a time of 60:27
ZaZa with an incomplete

With 12 ponts to Seal56 multiplied by 100 equaling 1200, every player in descending order with one point less multiplied by 100 and an incomplete being scored as zero.  The points list is:
Seal56 at 1200
KB at 1100
PTBop at 1000
Gremlin at 900
DFCrash at 800
AKBmzawy at 700
SKTurt at 600
AKKuya at 500
Joker at 400
Luft at 300
RTS at 200
ZaZa at 0

Team Scores:
Gold Team at 4500
Silver Team at 3200

The second Tuesday of March will be the Base Capture Bonanza event and more points to be won.  There is potential of new players to jump ahead of the current leader Seal56 and more Silver Team players to put Gold Team in the back.  More Gold Team members to keep the lead.

Invite your friends, squaddies or your enemies to race against each other.

:salute
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
Re: March TTT: Jeep Race Results
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 06:50:45 AM »
This was a HOOT. Reminded me  of the Demolition Derby Stock Car Racing years ago. Your always one tree away from 1st place.

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 10:07:44 AM »
What!? It's an outrage!  :devil

No fair, seal56 got to see all the tire tracks and chunks of palm trees! Here PTBop and I are fighting it out and Seal56 sneaks it in!?

lol Good fun this was... My eyes were wonky for 30minutes after that run! So many trees....

It appears that our glorious silver team is in prime position to take the lead...  I fear for those poor para-troopers lives, there WILL be low drops...  :devil

<S> to everyone that joined up!
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 03:21:03 PM »
What about Tomato, Lettuce, and Waterhose?

You did not post how they finished. I will take care of it.

Tomato couldn't katchup.

Lettuce was ahead

Waterhose is still running.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 05:19:26 PM »
You guys.   :rofl

I should have the post for the goon race over the weekend.  SMPizza map and one troop for capture.

I will have the info for those who don't know how to use CM Eye.

Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?