Author Topic: Nuisance Raid Frame #2 & #3 Highlights  (Read 2295 times)

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
Nuisance Raid Frame #2 & #3 Highlights
« on: March 09, 2019, 11:42:35 PM »
**** Ear Muffs may be required ****

These are highlights recap moments from Frame #2 & #3 of the Nuisance Raids Saturday event. This is from the allies Typhoon (SQ1) point of view. I had a blast in all the frames I took part in. I hope these videos can do the event justice. All around salutes to all the Commanders and Pilots on both side of this event. Thank you for watching  :salute

YouTube Video Link Frame #2 https://youtu.be/LgekEiCWD-o

YouTube Video Link Frame #3 https://youtu.be/UsQlBfFyT6w

Currently working on frame #4 I hope to be done soon. <S>

:airplane:

ULTactus

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Re: Nuisance Raid Frame #2 & #3 Highlights
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 12:48:18 AM »
Beautiful videos!  And great flying!

Thanks very much for making those, Tactus!  :aok

Offline asterix

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 04:56:30 AM »
 :salute
Thank you for the action packed videos.
Win 7 Pro 64, AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3,0 GHz, Asus M2N mobo, refurbished Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 GV-N960IXOC-2GD 2GB, Corsair XMS2 4x2GB 800MHz DDR2, Seagate BarraCuda 7200.10 ST3160815AS 160GB 7200 RPM HDD, Thermaltake Smart 430W

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 09:32:17 AM »

Brooke you never have to thank us the pleasure was all ours (ULs). That was a memorable 4 frames. Most of all thank you for watching and having us.

:salute
Thank you for the action packed videos.

Thank you sir for watching  :salute

:airplane:

Tactus

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 05:16:10 PM »
 :aok Great Videos as always! @@@@@SPOILER ALERT@@@@ for the best action jump to 24:46 of Frame 3 video :devil  Using a child...never!!(MY story and "sticky" with it lol) :old: He does love him some cotton candy though,let me tell ya :rofl Sorry about the mess! :rofl Cant wait for Frame 4 video! JG26 WENT OFF!!!!  :joystick:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 05:17:25 PM »

Thank you, Brooke! Noone can do a Saturday, like you do! :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 05:22:06 PM »
Cant wait for Frame 4 video! JG26 WENT OFF!!!!  :joystick:

Well we only did that because Brooke promised pie and beer after the frame. Currently that location (Seattle) is a bit to far away so we decided to move the German border closer to Seattle :devil

DutchVII
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2019, 05:40:09 PM »
Well we only did that because Brooke promised pie and beer after the frame. Currently that location (Seattle) is a bit to far away so we decided to move the German border closer to Seattle :devil

DutchVII

:aok

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2019, 08:51:25 PM »
Your vids are getting better and better.  :aok Do you use any editing software?
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2019, 09:00:27 PM »
Your vids are getting better and better.  :aok Do you use any editing software?

Thank you for watching and subscribing to the channel. Only editing I use is Microsoft film editor. It's built into all windows 10 os. It's a bit clunky but I get by with it. I hope that helps  :salute

Tactus

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2019, 09:16:34 PM »
:aok Great Videos as always! @@@@@SPOILER ALERT@@@@ for the best action jump to 24:46 of Frame 3 video :devil  Using a child...never!!(MY story and "sticky" with it lol) :old: He does love him some cotton candy though,let me tell ya :rofl Sorry about the mess! :rofl Cant wait for Frame 4 video! JG26 WENT OFF!!!!  :joystick:

LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spar you got me best damn approach in that frame. You should change your name to ninja. Great kill my friend good flying. I am working on frame 4 that was a ruff fight you guys laid it on us for sure.

DutchVII

Hey now Dutch we should find common ground like east coast USA. He promised me a beer too lol.  :x :salute

Tactus
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 09:33:01 PM by BTPage »

Offline REDDEYE

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2019, 01:21:42 AM »
WOW! Outstanding!!! Love how you Gents operate and that you like to wing-up... Great command from your squad leader!  :aok

Loved every minutes... wish we had a video edit from the other side. I'm looking forward to video edit #4.

:cheers:

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2019, 01:32:14 AM »
LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spar you got me best damn approach in that frame. You should change your name to ninja. Great kill my friend good flying. I am working on frame 4 that was a ruff fight you guys laid it on us for sure.

Hey now Dutch we should find common ground like east coast USA. He promised me a beer too lol.  :x :salute

Tactus
He DID? DUTCH... :furious You didnt tell,ME :bhead I shall resume saying Hollander(I know its close but not PROPER) so there :neener: I am with ya,Tactus Sir! :salute   ULNinja? I likey  :devil

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2019, 10:29:28 AM »
WOW! Outstanding!!! Love how you Gents operate and that you like to wing-up... Great command from your squad leader!  :aok

Loved every minutes... wish we had a video edit from the other side. I'm looking forward to video edit #4.

:cheers:

Thank you for watching sir <S> I want to see it from the axis point of view too.

He DID? DUTCH... :furious You didnt tell,ME :bhead I shall resume saying Hollander(I know its close but not PROPER) so there :neener: I am with ya,Tactus Sir! :salute   ULNinja? I likey  :devil

I like it spar guess the cat out of the hat now lol <S>

Tactus

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2019, 03:07:55 PM »

Didn't though I had to bro.. you lurk on these forums almost as much as I do :P

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,396365.0.html

DutchVII
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.