Author Topic: Ki-84 Hayate Intercept  (Read 1347 times)

Offline novice

• Copper Member
Ki-84 Hayate Intercept
« on: March 14, 2019, 01:26:26 AM »
Squaddie drags 2 cons at 7k alt  towards the base and I up for intercept. Shear display of Ki-84 ability to climb like a rocket comes in play and those flaps ohh boy.

And Yeah film viewer is still broken so I had to manual change view by dragging the slidebars around so it little different.

https://youtu.be/LyOYZKHaosY

« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 01:31:29 AM by novice »

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
Re: Ki-84 Hayate Intercept
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 06:17:32 PM »
Nice flying bud. That film viewer is busted.

Offline novice

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 06:53:34 PM »
Thank you  :salute, Today I came across Silent in La-5 and it was epic fight that neither of us recorded  :mad:. I ended up tail sliding to death, we got to make a small group and DA. it would be so much more fun than MA. This big round Map that is on now suks. I just flew for 30 min to find two cons and one was a porker.

Offline serun

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 07:47:07 PM »
Nice flying and a fun film to watch. Thank You for sharing!   :airplane:

Offline novice

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 07:52:19 PM »
Nice flying and a fun film to watch. Thank You for sharing!   :airplane:

Thank you!

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 10:38:38 PM »
Thank you  :salute, Today I came across Silent in La-5 and it was epic fight that neither of us recorded  :mad:. I ended up tail sliding to death, we got to make a small group and DA. it would be so much more fun than MA. This big round Map that is on now suks. I just flew for 30 min to find two cons and one was a porker.

for sure we need to do that.  a lot of Friday nights after fso we all go in there and have a blast

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 03:46:49 AM »
AHF film viewer needs a lot of work or a third party software team to really make it interactive and easy to use.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline novice

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 07:01:03 AM »
for sure we need to do that.  a lot of Friday nights after fso we all go in there and have a blast

I did not know that, Ill see you there tonight then!

Offline novice

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2019, 06:43:33 PM »
Four more engagements some end good for me some dont. In first Im trying to help a friendly engaged in 1v2.

Second engagement I am providing air cover for a V base against La-7

Third I try and help a friendly engaged in 1v2 spits. I see c205 smoking thinking this guy is going home but he turns to me. By the time I deal with the c205 my friendly dies and I inherit his 2 spits. Knowing that running from 2 spits is certain death I jump in.

Last one is 1v1 against spit 16. Funny how while flying I thought I was doing much better than really was. So plz critique Im still trying to learn here.

Offline BLINK

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2019, 07:27:55 PM »
I so cant wait to rip it up in that beast of a plane again.

Hayate  :rock

you flew pretty good....

my 1 suggestion is to fight in the vert, stop with the pure flat turns, always add some vert.... :salute

Offline novice

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2019, 07:35:40 PM »
I so cant wait to rip it up in that beast of a plane again.

Hayate  :rock

you flew pretty good....

my 1 suggestion is to fight in the vert, stop with the pure flat turns, always add some vert.... :salute

Thank you Sir, do you have a stick to fly with yet?

Offline BLINK

• Zinc Member
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2019, 08:21:04 PM »
Thank you Sir, do you have a stick to fly with yet?

in the mail, shouldn't be to long now :pray

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2019, 02:06:11 PM »
I call fake !!!!   I have read threads here.... there is no way you found that many good fights...NOWAY !!!!

Those were nice fights you had there.... the last one turned bad when the friendly came in...totally changed the fight dynamic.... you both started taking the frontal shots that both of you were holding off from....up to that point that was a good clean fun fight... one of the ones ...win or lose you win...

Keeping eye on the target and other cons.... you need to do this...It was frustrating to watch because I knew he was there but I could never see him.... bad cinematography hahahaha
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 02:20:45 PM by SPKmes »

Offline novice

• Copper Member
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2019, 07:48:56 PM »
Thank you Sir, yeah good fight are there. I just fly low at about 4-5k and someone will latch on. The key is not flying in to a large dar bar. Sometime ill up and fly to a base that has no action what so ever and just hang out in enemy dar. I dont bother with high cons i just stay low untill they decide to come down.