Author Topic: jigs up  (Read 5765 times)

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
Re: jigs up
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2019, 11:51:48 PM »
#FREEINK
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2019, 01:09:14 AM »
Ink can come back into AH if he does the walk of shame :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2019, 09:44:51 AM »
ink don't you think this should have been an email directly to hitech?

you guys tried to undermine hitech for a while.  he politely asked you guys to stop.  and yet you kept going until you got banned and then you still keep going.

this is between you and hitech.  it's nobody else's business.  and btw saying you had very little to do with you getting banned and I'm not quoting your own words is a misstatement.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline bangsbox

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2019, 11:33:41 AM »
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 11:37:21 AM by bangsbox »

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2019, 11:37:56 AM »
We all make mistakes. Hell I know I wish I could take back things I said on here. In my personal opinion I truly believe deep down everything Ink did was for the better of the game. Granted he could have went a different way about it. He sure brings positive gameplay everyone talks about missing.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline BLINK

• Zinc Member
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2019, 12:00:42 PM »
ink don't you think this should have been an email directly to hitech?

you guys tried to undermine hitech for a while.  he politely asked you guys to stop.  and yet you kept going until you got banned and then you still keep going.

this is between you and hitech.  it's nobody else's business.  and btw saying you had very little to do with you getting banned and I'm not quoting your own words is a misstatement.

semp

first off...I "tried to undermine hitech"

is horse doodoo.... I did not like the 12 hr switch rule...that 100% effected my game play and totally changed the enjoyment I got out of the game...and I absolutely protested it....

the perma ban  had ZERO to do with the 12 hr rule thing....

none zip...nada.... understand?

it had NOTHING to do with the 12 hr rule....if you must know...i made a post about the tower viewing system..I asked him for a newer system....I used the word "archaic" not intending it be a "insult" as he took it....he locked that post and said I insulted him...which I did not mean to...he took it that i did...dont dispute that...but it wasn't meant as that...just stating it was old....

then I made harmless joke, about the whole situation, because someone else posted the same questions about the viewing system........I said something...."that is a good way to ask....I woulda asked way different" something along those lines....and he deleted that post.....at the time...I was pretty much homeless living out of my shop with my 6 kids...life was extremely bad...wife and i always fighting....kids always fighting...no money...everything was crashing on me..the one place I had to let off steam was AH....and everything just....popped..... and I flipped out on him PUBLICLY here on the boards...

so NO I do not think an Email was the best course of action....I think a PUBLIC apology was the best course of actions.....

I most certainly took responsibility for my actions.....

by PUBLICLY apologizing...you know...taking responsibility for my actions.

hope that clears it up for you.

Offline BLINK

• Zinc Member
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2019, 12:03:39 PM »
also I want to say thanx to everyone who has posted...some very kind words :salute

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2019, 12:30:27 PM »
We all make mistakes. Hell I know I wish I could take back things I said on here. In my personal opinion I truly believe deep down everything Ink did was for the better of the game. Granted he could have went a different way about it. He sure brings positive gameplay everyone talks about missing.

I wish I could take back some of the derogatory things I have not said about ACE yet.   :neener:

:rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2019, 12:34:12 PM »
I wish I could take back some of the derogatory things I have not said about ACE yet.   :neener:

:rofl

I just speak my mind shuffler. I ain’t perfect don’t try to be. But I stick to my opinions like anyone else would. When a man is full of BS I’m gonna call it how I see it.

The Few

-Spek

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2019, 12:47:53 PM »
so NO I do not think an Email was the best course of action....I think a PUBLIC apology was the best course of actions.....

Why is that?  The people on the forum didn't boot you.  HT did.  All I see is the net effect being that you get to drag all the crap up from when you were booted again.  I don't think that helps your case much.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2019, 12:57:10 PM »
Wiley's got a point. Just sayin'.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2019, 01:02:48 PM »
I just speak my mind shuffler. I ain’t perfect don’t try to be. But I stick to my opinions like anyone else would. When a man is full of BS I’m gonna call it how I see it.

As it should be..........
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2019, 01:19:05 PM »

The Few

-Spek

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2019, 01:46:53 PM »
also I want to say thanx to everyone who has posted...some very kind words :salute

Send me $45.06 and i will arrange said reintroduction into the Matrix
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2019, 01:54:30 PM »
spread love, not hate....   :airplane:
The Few ***