Author Topic: List of Hardness/ords required to destroy all bldg. strats, hangers, etc??  (Read 6713 times)

Offline firebird

• Zinc Member
Ive been looking for a list or something i can screen shot for a few hours. Went through the website and forum and asked in game. The only thing i found was a short list a player made himself in 2013 wich i do not think is accurate now. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Gosh, does that need updating.  :old:

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
You volunteering? 

Of course not.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
I could do it.  :D

Online 1ijac

• Silver Member
Firebird,

You can always look while you're in the game by looking at the arena settings of the arena you are in.  Bring up the clipboard, then click on options>arena setup>objects>object settings.  1=1,000lbs.  So, a hanger is 2.7=2,700lbs, but 3,000lbs would be better.  FLS gave you a good lead for a list.  I'm not sure all of them are correct, but you can check them against the arena settings to be sure.  Usually, all the Malee arenas have the same settings.  If you would like maps of all object locations and some other helpful information, send me a private message with your e-mail address and I will be happy to send them to you.  If you see me in the game, I will gladly give you help with anything you may have a problem with. 

Cheers,    One-eye
"One-Eye"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
The only object damage setting that had been changed in the past decade was the HQ.
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
The only object damage setting that had been changed in the past decade was the HQ.

There's more than that missing from the page. According to it, the Ar 234B  is "the only perk bomber currently in the game." The B-29 didn't exist yet. The shots of the game aren't AH3 graphics. The field maps are outdated. But an update for the HQ would save me some time.  :)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
There is old information on the site because I thought that was better than no information. The site could be better but it's useful as is.

HTC requested an update to the site for Aces High III.  When Kanth and I updated the trainer's site we asked for help. Nobody else stepped up. No trainers, no players.

Edit: There were years of discussion of a new site prior to Skuzzy asking the trainers to get it done and some players did volunteer to work on new web pages but nothing was actually posted on the site. We did have plenty of people telling us what somebody else should do.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 10:56:37 AM by FLS »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
There is old information on the site because I thought that was better than no information. The site could be better but it's useful as is.

HTC requested an update to the site for Aces High III.  When Kanth and I updated the trainer's site we asked for help. Nobody else stepped up. No trainers, no players.

Edit: There were years of discussion of a new site prior to Skuzzy asking the trainers to get it done and some players did volunteer to work on new web pages but nothing was actually posted on the site. We did have plenty of people telling us what somebody else should do.

Guess my stepping up threw ya.  ;)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Guess my stepping up threw ya.  ;)

I'll believe it when I see it.  :aok

BTW I currently have no access to the site. Last time I talked to Kanth about it she wasn't able to access it and I don't recall a response from Skuzzy other than she should be able to.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
I'll believe it when I see it.  :aok

BTW I currently have no access to the site. Last time I talked to Kanth about it she wasn't able to access it and I don't recall a response from Skuzzy other than she should be able to.

Then I guess I can't make you a believer until this becomes doable.  :D
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 12:03:29 PM by Arlo »

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Then I'll believe you when this is doable.  :D

Your usual nonsensical false equivalence doesn't fill me with hope. Good edit.  :aok

I expect Hitech can provide access but I wouldn't waste his time with good intentions. Do the work first. If it doesn't go on the training site it could go to the main site Help page.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 12:10:18 PM by FLS »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Your usual nonsensical false equivalence doesn't fill me with hope. Good edit.  :aok

I expect Hitech can provide access but I wouldn't waste his time with good intentions. Do the work first. If it doesn't go on the training site it could go to the main site Help page.

My usual false equivalence? If I didn't know better I would think you have a personal issue here. No wonder the coffers were full when it comes to volunteers before me that put up rather than shut up. How can I walk away from such encouragement?  :D

(Sure, I can whip up a WIX page. Why not? It's not like this is hard. Besides, I like ya. Can you run interference for "Copyright © 2019 Aces High Trainers Site. All Rights Reserved?")
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 02:57:43 PM by Arlo »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Here is the current state of my website with Hammer's write-up (no edits, no graphics):

https://arlogu3.wixsite.com/ah-level-bombing