Author Topic: List of Hardness/ords required to destroy all bldg. strats, hangers, etc??  (Read 7273 times)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Looks good so far.  :aok

Offline novice

• Copper Member
Good work Arli, thank you for putting in the timento do this.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Good work Arli, thank you for putting in the timento do this.

I like doing this kind of stuff. Thank FLS for inspiring me.  :) :cheers:

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Here is the current state of my website with Hammer's write-up (no edits, no graphics):

https://arlogu3.wixsite.com/ah-level-bombing

Great info Arlo! Have those pages been available for awhile or brand new? In any case, they should be sticky'd or showcased SOMEWHERE. Mind if I post the link on the AH3 FB page?

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Great info Arlo! Have those pages been available for awhile or brand new? In any case, they should be sticky'd or showcased SOMEWHERE. Mind if I post the link on the AH3 FB page?

The page is from the old training site and it's on the current site. Arlo copy/pasted the page to update the graphics. I assume he added our names to the top as a joke.

Here is the current page again. http://trainers.hitechcreations.com/81-tactics/bomber/1039-level-bombing-techniques

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member

The page is from the old training site and it's on the current site. Arlo copy/pasted the page to update the graphics. I assume he added our names to the top as a joke.

Here is the current page again. http://trainers.hitechcreations.com/81-tactics/bomber/1039-level-bombing-techniques

If you look closely, I also added applicable text (IMO) and images that aren't mere updates. The names were given to give credit where credit is due (Hammer being the primary contributor, my being secondary and you being inspiration for this effort).  Souces for the additional text come from AH Wiki, Wiki and my own observations. Feedback/constructive criticism is encouraged. :D

There've been 7 level bombers added to the game since Hammer's original page. Here's my link, again, for comparison: https://arlogu3.wixsite.com/ah-level-bombing

(If you challenge me to do something I enjoy and can do, expect quick results.)  :aok

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member

You can. This is for community consumption.  :)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
I see you did more work. Looks good.   :aok 

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
I see you did more work. Looks good.   :aok

Thanks, FLS. Do you think HT will host it?  :)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Not if it says "Encouraged by FLS"   :devil 

I'd prefer it to say updated by Arlo instead of edited, if you want your gameid on there.

The trainer site is nominally player supported but right now I don't have access. The issue is simply the password and someone who knows how to switch the pages, so hopefully it's not a problem.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Not if it says "Encouraged by FLS"   :devil 

I'd prefer it to say updated by Arlo instead of edited, if you want your gameid on there.

The trainer site is nominally player supported but right now I don't have access. The issue is simply the password and someone who knows how to switch the pages, so hopefully it's not a problem.

Updated (some more).  :)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
I checked old messages and it turns out that the password issue surfaced when I wanted to upload Oboe's updated Target Hardness Chart. The forum link is dead but I may have a copy somewhere.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
I'll leave this page up as long as you like. Be advised, I tend to be a frequent page tweaker.  :lol

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Keep in mind we want to minimize the burden on Hitech. The trainers were part of Skuzzy's job and he didn't have time for the website either which is why Kanth was helping me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Keep me apprised. Removing unneeded errata is easier than adding it.