Author Topic: Funniest AH moment stories  (Read 891 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Funniest AH moment stories
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2020, 01:51:40 AM »

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2020, 05:14:00 AM »
LOL just last night I was dealing with 2 mustangs with a dunce loitering. I killed one of the ponies and was on the other when I hear a boom. I register another kill. Seems the duece had dove on me and misjudged his speed right into the ground. Good thing as I did not realize he was that close. He must have been moving when he went by me. GV fellas were howling.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline SlipKnt

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2020, 04:37:24 PM »
Dolby.  That has to be one of the best kills I have seen in game!  I literally laughed out loud! 

:salute
AkKnoT
Arabian Knights

FSO CM Team Trainer

Offline RotBaron

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 10:03:09 AM »
‘There are so many to choose from, and by their very nature you had to have been there for most of them to be truly funny, but a few of my favorites:

- FBCrabby stating on country channel after bailing out over an enemy airfield that he was going to shoot the next pilot to take off in the head.  He walked over to the runway, and seconds later somebody spawned, and boom, he shot them right in the head, killing like a Spitfire or whatever it was with his pistol!  Since there were no planes nearby, I have always wondered if the guy that got hit ever knew what hit him.’

I remember Crabby doing that! I wonder if he figured out how to do it and was able to repeat it or if we were there at the same time. Our BBS join dates are close together, maybe it was the same time...and I also recall it being a Spitfire!

Where is FBCrabby?
They're casting their bait over there, see?