Author Topic: Funniest AH moment stories  (Read 4769 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Funniest AH moment stories
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2020, 01:51:40 AM »
"So far the score is Gunzo 237 - Skyyr 0"
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2020, 05:14:00 AM »
LOL just last night I was dealing with 2 mustangs with a dunce loitering. I killed one of the ponies and was on the other when I hear a boom. I register another kill. Seems the duece had dove on me and misjudged his speed right into the ground. Good thing as I did not realize he was that close. He must have been moving when he went by me. GV fellas were howling.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2020, 04:37:24 PM »
Dolby.  That has to be one of the best kills I have seen in game!  I literally laughed out loud! 

:salute
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2020, 10:03:09 AM »
‘There are so many to choose from, and by their very nature you had to have been there for most of them to be truly funny, but a few of my favorites:

- FBCrabby stating on country channel after bailing out over an enemy airfield that he was going to shoot the next pilot to take off in the head.  He walked over to the runway, and seconds later somebody spawned, and boom, he shot them right in the head, killing like a Spitfire or whatever it was with his pistol!  Since there were no planes nearby, I have always wondered if the guy that got hit ever knew what hit him.’

I remember Crabby doing that! I wonder if he figured out how to do it and was able to repeat it or if we were there at the same time. Our BBS join dates are close together, maybe it was the same time...and I also recall it being a Spitfire!

Where is FBCrabby?
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2020, 01:32:44 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkfsRHjrOPs

LOL I did that exact thing in Warbirds once!  Broke a tailwheel when I ditched so I was sitting at an off angle and he flew right into the sight.

Probably my favorite was one of my earliest FSOs I was flying a Hurri against some flavor of 109.  I got pilot wounded, killed the bandit, and was trying desperately to get back to our base to land.  As I flew the blackouts were getting more and more frequent.  I blacked out on final and skidded it in, the plane rolled as it hit the runway and all that was left of the plane when I stopped was the cockpit.  I was laughing my bellybutton off and reaching forward to type /.ef when the screen went red and I died.  Many bad words were said.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2020, 11:02:55 PM »
That map Fester made with all the vbases so close together was a load of fun, because you could sit on nearly any base and rocket/shell down the next base in order. One day I kept one vbase down for about eight hours until finally that team brought everything they had to flatten our base. Once the fight started it lasted for hours! Great fun! Once that map was out of circulation the fun just vanished with it.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2020, 10:32:56 AM »
 Years ago before we had uncapturable bases and many more players every night. I was on Mindanao map and decided to drive my M3 to one of the 163 bases that the Bish were attacking but couldn't take way up in the mountains.  It took me over 2 hours to drive there with no GV spawn and mountains from hell so bad that I had to reverse up 2 or 3 of them because 1st gear wouldn't cut it (also back before the crappy automatic transmission  :D )    I finally get to the hill above town and called in to my brother, Thnderegg to bring the 91st Bomb group over and bomb town for me.  Wait another 20 min and 4 or 5 flights of bombers go over and flatten town.
  I coast down the hill (yes we had neutral back then) and cruise into town as fighter after fighter lift off the runway and fly right over me but nobody looks down!  Like really who would be crazy enough to drive an M3 up to that base??  This guy thats who!!!  :x     
   I let out the troops with fighters still passing right over the tops of the buildings and take the base just as something like 10 or 15 163's try to take off and all get shot down by the auto ACK LOL!!!   

Many great laughs and WTG's that night for sure. :)     
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2020, 06:52:29 AM »
In AH1 on the uterus map, taking off in a C47 with 25% fuel from the highest map on the base. Due to something screwy with the alt wind settings on the map above 35K or something, if you managed to baby the C47 past that "wind cap", you would hit some insane wind that would allow you to reach 200K+ in alt in the MA. Sadly I lost the pictures I had of them when my free webspace from charter was deleted without my knowledge.
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Bushmills

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2020, 05:04:52 PM »
getting called out by kermit and betty from the ground as pilots with pistols. 

I circled a few times to see where they were and bailed out nearby behind some trees.  Kermit comes running up the hill, I step out from behind a tree and shoot him in the face with my pistol  :D.  Then I run down the hill side stepping from one tree to another encircle an old style red barn and shoot betty in the back.     :banana:  :ahand

What about cobrajet doing YMCA in bee noises on vent  :D :banana:

Offline Worid

• Zinc Member
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2022, 11:46:42 AM »
Many, many years ago
(I think it was still 99 cents/hr AOL still)
took a T34 the long way around to behind a Knights GV spawn point. Found a nice little hole and back into it. a few moments later here comes an uberpanzer. pulls between 2 hedges overlooking our spawn. I guess someone below spotted him and opened up. I wait for him to return fire and i nail him. A few moments later he back right in the same. waited and repeated. this went on 4 more times.
Since i was out of fuel anyway. i get out walk over and stand in front of him. he sees and I move to the side away from pintle gun. he sticks his head out to man top gun. I nail him with pistol and walk back to the spawn. the whole time this has been going on he keeps screaming Cheat to anyone that would listen.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2023, 04:36:47 AM »
One squad night many years ago we were doing a jeep race night just for fun. 

So a bunch of us are lined up on the runway and, unbeknownst to us, one of us had decided to up a fighter from another base.. he comes zooming in and blasts us off of the runway.  Many laughs were had. 
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute