Author Topic: Need Help Saving Film to AVI  (Read 497 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Need Help Saving Film to AVI
« on: April 11, 2019, 11:21:48 AM »

I have  not yet been able to get this to work. 

I tried saving segments.  I have tried just saving the whole film.

I tried Cinepak, microsoft vid 1.  They will take a 2min and it ends up as 00:08 avi that can't be opened by Windows or Movie Maker.

I can render out full frame, but that can get ridiculous fast. 

Any tips?

Thanks,
CptTrips
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Need Help Saving Film to AVI
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 12:10:26 PM »
I believe that you need to have the codec for those formats installed before you can save to them. There is a multipack codec pack out there, but I don't have the link at the moment.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Re: Need Help Saving Film to AVI
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 01:36:34 PM »
I believe that you need to have the codec for those formats installed before you can save to them. There is a multipack codec pack out there, but I don't have the link at the moment.

Ah.  Maybe that's it.  I assumed if they were listed they were there.  Or that I would get a error message telling me they were missing.

I'll look in to that. 

Thanks,
CptTrips
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.