Author Topic: Bavaria 1945 - CO Positions  (Read 236 times)

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Bavaria 1945 - CO Positions
« on: April 15, 2019, 11:19:20 AM »
The Bavaria 1945 Target for Today is scheduled for Saturday, May 18. The Luftwaffe is in need of a command staff. Being that this is a 12 hour event, it is understandable if you cannot commit to all 12 hours. If we have two or three Luftwaffe pilots who would like to give it a shot, the two or three of you could command by committee, taking shifts as it were. If you have any interest in leading the Luftwaffe to victory, please acknowledge that interest in this thread.

The Allies will be led by DutchVII.  :salute Dutch, thank you for stepping up. Viel glück!  :cheers:
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline TWCAxew

• Silver Member
Re: Bavaria 1945 - CO Positions
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 03:47:21 PM »
Thank you Perdweeb for the announcement  :salute

I trust Brooke and Warhawk approved.

For those on the fence of picking up the AXIS CO position I would highly encourage you to take it. It's a unique experience within Aces High. Besides it being fun to be in charge, it also test your leadership skills and let you work with some of the most amazing people within our community. I for one learned so much from my previous experiences.

Also as a bonus you get to best me! (And all of the amazing players that fly on my side) In fact I dare you! :devil

Cheers,
DutchVII
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 03:57:59 PM by TWCAxew »
DutchVII / ULDutch
~~2019 KOTH/TOC Champion~~
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/about-scenarios
4 time scenario C.O. ~ As dew appears, As dew Vanishes, Such is my life, Everything in this world, Is but a dream within a dream.