Author Topic: Guns and Cops... and balls of steel  (Read 17015 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: Guns and Cops... and balls of steel
« Reply #105 on: May 17, 2019, 05:31:30 PM »
Relax, not many here expect you to make a valid argument when it comes to the conspiracy theories you embrace. I realize that being made fun of is a trigger. :aok

And yet, calling a source poo is a valid arguement even if you never read it?

Soviet logic ladies and gentlemen.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2019, 05:34:27 PM »
And yet, calling a source poo is a valid arguement even if you never read it?

Soviet logic ladies and gentlemen.

And yet, NBC, the NYT, PBS and the BBC can be just discounted out of hand because the MSM is out to get us! Don't 'Soviet' me, Dudley. I'm a Cold War vet.  :D

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2019, 05:41:24 PM »
And yet, NBC, the NYT, PBS and the BBC can be just discounted out of hand because the MSM is out to get us! Don't 'Soviet' me, Dudley. I'm a Cold War vet.  :D

Whose been spewing actual conspiracy theories about Russian collision calling our president a traitor, while letting Obama off the hook for being an actual traitor? Did Trump give 1.6B in cash unnaproved to Iran? How about our Uranium to Russia? Are those 'conspiracy theories' too? You believe when they called Trump a traitor even though it's been factually proven he wasn't. Or how about all of the fear about a crashing economy when it's the best ever. Ohhh and why is BBC covering for child rape gangs and throwing reporters in prison for covering it?  Sounds a lot like the enemy of the people to me.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 05:44:04 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2019, 05:51:34 PM »
Just ask Chris Stevens about illegal gun trading thru Lybia to ISIS. ohh wait. Your coward media covered that up too and gave Hillary a pass after deleting 30k emails and smashing hard drives. Such a shame you people fall for this BS. Screw your coward media.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2019, 05:54:05 PM »
The 'you people' thing is a bit of a giveaway.  :D

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2019, 06:14:20 PM »
The 'you people' thing is a bit of a giveaway.  :D

'you people' believe a backwards Soviet fascist propaganda machine over actual individual researchers who have been jailed or killed in many instances. You should be pretty embarrassed and ashamed of yourself for the media cowards you defend.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2019, 06:17:21 PM »
'you people' believe a backwards Soviet fascist propaganda machine over actual individual researchers who have been jailed or killed in many instances. You should be pretty embarrassed and ashamed of yourself for the media cowards you defend.

Having seen this button pushed before, you're probably gonna rant and project for awhile now so the only thing to do is let you spin til you're spent.  :old:

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2019, 06:29:15 PM »
Having seen this button pushed before, you're probably gonna rant and project for awhile now so the only thing to do is let you spin til you're spent.  :old:

I will enjoy watching yall squeal when the truth gets declassified. 
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2019, 06:33:34 PM »
I will enjoy watching yall squeal when the truth gets declassified.

The 'yall' thing is a bit of a giveaway.

The X Files will never be declassified. ;)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2019, 06:48:52 PM »
The 'yall' thing is a bit of a giveaway.

The X Files will never be declassified. ;)

"Y'all" as is all of you 6 year olds calling me a 'conspiracy theorist', while supporting a news media that's nothing but 'conspiracy anti American theorist'. The difference is, my research is actually true, y'all's is not. Poor clowns.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2019, 06:51:11 PM »
"Y'all" as is all of you 6 year olds calling me a 'conspiracy theorist', while supporting a news media that's nothing but 'conspiracy anti American theorist'. The difference is, my research is actually true, y'all's is not. Poor clowns.

Aw, don't take it personally. You can't help being you and most of 6 yr olds accept you as you are.  :D

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2019, 09:31:01 PM »

I bet if your theories were correct you would have been the #1 hit on so many levels along with those you follow.  I once read a post from this guy who claimed hillary had over 1000 people killed based on his research.  but he couldnt prove it.  I posted we have proof you killed 100 and we are onto you.  he hasnt posted anything since then.  that was some weird doo I pulled but oh well.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2019, 02:24:53 AM »
I bet if your theories were correct you would have been the #1 hit on so many levels along with those you follow.  I once read a post from this guy who claimed hillary had over 1000 people killed based on his research.  but he couldnt prove it.  I posted we have proof you killed 100 and we are onto you.  he hasnt posted anything since then.  that was some weird doo I pulled but oh well.

semp

I've killed over 20,000.... in AH.  :rock   ;)

I wouldn't be the #1 hit because I'd be banned. That's the difference between real research and fake news. I only post certain links being it's AH forum and I don't want to get too deep. Only you can do research on your own. Or keep being a sheep. The choice is yours.

Could you imagine everyone calling George Washington a "conspiracy theorist'?

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #118 on: May 18, 2019, 04:53:35 AM »
Could you imagine everyone calling George Washington a "conspiracy theorist'?

Well, self comparison to George Washington's not delusional/egotistical. Nor Napoleon, I suppose.  :rofl

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: May 18, 2019, 06:06:37 AM »
Well, self comparison to George Washington's not delusional/egotistical. Nor Napoleon, I suppose.  :rofl

I was asking if you could imagine.... Sheesh.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-