Author Topic: My apologies  (Read 502 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
My apologies
« on: April 30, 2019, 12:59:18 AM »
I broke one of my own rules last evening, Monday. I usually just let snide remarks and PMs slide off ,but last evening I let one particular individual get under my skin. For THAT, I apologize. For those that thought it was funny, I guess your welcome,but that isnt my usual demeanor so dont get accustomed to it. To 1BDSPADE.. I dont do anything this game doesnt allow me to do. I am sorry you got your feelings hurt. I have no control over other players or my internet connectivity. I do however have control over how I handled your little dust up, for that I apologize. You can "Make me your new project all you want" I am on every day. That being said I will still be having my fun and will waste no more of my time on you or what you may think of me. You are still a member of my virtual family and like it or not, will be treated as I do every one else in the future  :salute
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
Re: My apologies
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 01:39:44 AM »
WHAT!!!  :furious :furious :furious......That's it! you are grounded mister!!!...…….Bw1stpar is one of the nicest person on this game......I don't think bdspade is mad at you.....sometimes stuff can get out of hand for sure....but again you are one of the koolest people here....Don't stress it man.... :cheers: :cheers:
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 02:45:02 AM »
 :aok Thanks for the kind words  :rock Not really stressing it, its just that, THAT wasnt me. Pretty sure it is because I ABHOR that crap as it may influence whether or not folk dont hang around very long.  There is ABSOLUTELY potential for that crap driving away MUCH NEEDED NEW BLOOD in game. Just wish this crap isnt the reason AH collapses. I personally believe that for all the Whining and PMs from some folk IS NOT conducive with Love of this game. Just might need to hook up with you!!???? I am done with spade, so might make some new "friends. Holy crap...when I thought about this....FUN FUN FUN! I have no shame!!! Learning you moves.....double the PMs lolol" :devil  :neener:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 02:51:04 AM »
THAT wasnt me.

We need to find that banana that hijacked your account and give him a what-for!  :t