Author Topic: How do I get this pervert out of my seat?  (Read 778 times)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
How do I get this pervert out of my seat?
« on: January 05, 2020, 08:54:43 PM »
Another new-to-VR question:  How do I eliminate the arms and legs?

- oldman

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
Re: How do I get this pervert out of my seat?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 11:14:03 PM »
Hey there young fella.   :old:   Get into your VR, go to Options, Graphic Detail, and then X the disable pilot mesh.  I also did not enjoy that smelly guy sitting on my lap either!  Hope you're enjoying your VR, I love it!   :cheers:

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 09:28:35 AM »
Hey there young fella.   :old:   Get into your VR, go to Options, Graphic Detail, and then X the disable pilot mesh.  I also did not enjoy that smelly guy sitting on my lap either!  Hope you're enjoying your VR, I love it!   :cheers:

I didn't mind the smell, but he had no head, and his neck was stuffed down a hole into his chest. 

Pretty creepy.  :confused:

;)
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 05:08:10 AM »
Looked like the Pilot was ah, um, er...having relations with himself!? I spend more time in AH, than in real life...so definitely not a TRUE representation. Right? :rofl
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2020, 04:21:04 PM »
Hey there young fella.   :old:   Get into your VR, go to Options, Graphic Detail, and then X the disable pilot mesh.  I also did not enjoy that smelly guy sitting on my lap either!  Hope you're enjoying your VR, I love it!   

That worked.  Many thanks.  Now must scrub the seat with Clorox, but that's a job worth doing.

- oldman

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 10:10:20 PM »
You're welcome Oldman...I also disliked that guy and someone helped me figure out how to eject him!