Author Topic: ITS HERE!!!!  (Read 1954 times)

Offline BTPommyB

• Zinc Member
Re: ITS HERE!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2019, 07:21:38 AM »
I had a lot of trouble with sound when I first got my Vive Pro. You have to go to audio settings in Steam VR. That fixed it for me.

Offline smash

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2019, 05:35:52 PM »
Nice info.  I have thought about this and almost pulled the trigger, mainly because I have a hard time seeing enemy aircraft against complex backgrounds.  I can completely lose them against ground clutter and am stuck with having to aim somewhere around the icon/text.  I do wear glasses to read, and don't wear them when playing AH, but I can read the panel fine, and I can see the "screen door" in my Oculus.
ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10
Intel Core i7-6850K Broadwell-E 6-Core 3.6 GHz
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, 08G-P4-6183-KR, 8GB GDDR5X W/Oculus Rift
G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600)
CPU and Vid are water cooled

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2019, 02:48:14 PM »
Nice info.  I have thought about this and almost pulled the trigger, mainly because I have a hard time seeing enemy aircraft against complex backgrounds.  I can completely lose them against ground clutter and am stuck with having to aim somewhere around the icon/text.  I do wear glasses to read, and don't wear them when playing AH, but I can read the panel fine, and I can see the "screen door" in my Oculus.
Yes...I have this sometimes as well. Would be nice, if you could adjust Gamma a bit. If there is a way, I havent found it. The "S" is a bit better about this, though. Its still an issue under the right circumstances, especially Squirrel an Snake Belly altitudes. A bit of zoom fixes it now though :devil
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2019, 08:21:40 PM »
Yes...I have this sometimes as well. Would be nice, if you could adjust Gamma a bit. If there is a way, I havent found it. The "S" is a bit better about this, though. Its still an issue under the right circumstances, especially Squirrel an Snake Belly altitudes. A bit of zoom fixes it now though :devil

Snakes? With VR you can get right down with the worms. I've made a few escapes recently flying below the treetops between trees (helps that yaks have small wingspans).

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2019, 03:24:22 AM »
Snakes? With VR you can get right down with the worms. I've made a few escapes recently flying below the treetops between trees (helps that yaks have small wingspans).
:aok YEP! I know this First Hand LOL. Had a good chase with you Fri. evening! Zoom didnt help as much as normal! VR vs VR? The depth perception works PERFECTLY in this situation....well almost  :aok Against non VR...Great! Against VR..."Crap Shoot"(meaning I shoot like crap LOL) I got hits...but Damn that Russian A-HOLE who designed that bird!!!????? It was some great fights though <S>                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
              ULcapkid
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain