Author Topic: Combat Challenge 28 Highlight 5-30-19  (Read 768 times)

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
Combat Challenge 28 Highlight 5-30-19
« on: June 01, 2019, 08:03:19 PM »
UL's fly (Allies) Spit-9 ,Typhoons, P-47M, P-51D, & Spit-14 in this 2 hour special event hosted in Aces High 3 Special Arena. This was a blast to fly in. I want to thank all pilots on both sides of the field for some of most intense dogfights I had in a while. Also special thanks to Dragun for stepping and hosting this event.  :salute

Link to YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/IIFgGVbyOI4

:airplane:

ULTactus

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
Re: Combat Challenge 28 Highlight 5-30-19
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 12:31:45 AM »
Tactus Thank You, it was a pleasue to help out and get things up and running for everyone as well!! I had a blast myself, even though you got my A5 lol!!! Awesome video as always from you!!! They're AWESOME!!! Now if you all would only fly axis it would be so much better :devil :devil :devil  Now if you'll leave my 190 alone lol   :cheers: :salute :salute
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 07:19:21 AM »
Tactus Thank You, it was a pleasue to help out and get things up and running for everyone as well!! I had a blast myself, even though you got my A5 lol!!! Awesome video as always from you!!! They're AWESOME!!! Now if you all would only fly axis it would be so much better :devil :devil :devil  Now if you'll leave my 190 alone lol   :cheers: :salute :salute

I am only as good as my team makes me look. We do switch sides every other combat challenge. The next one we should be axis. Thank you for watching and the support (S).

Tactus

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 04:08:58 PM »
lol, I even subscribed to your youtube channel!!! BTW also, go nits lol, I almost always end up on the losing end against you guys in the MA lol :cheers: :salute
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2019, 04:24:17 PM »
lol, I even subscribed to your youtube channel!!! BTW also, go nits lol, I almost always end up on the losing end against you guys in the MA lol :cheers: :salute

Thank you for the sub sir! Vote is in we be Knights Starting Wednesday  :aok  :salute

Tactus

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2019, 07:21:51 PM »
THIS :aok Cant beat em...join em! :devil  THANK YOU Dragun! You had HUGE shoes to fill for Perd not making it. It went great,thank you :salute Great video as well<S> Tactus :salute
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2019, 04:12:37 AM »
Thank you for the sub sir! Vote is in we be Knights Starting Wednesday  :aok  :salute

Tactus

:banana: :banana: :banana:    :cheers: :salute :salute :salute That a blast, I'll make dam sure I'm in there then!!! :cheers: :salute
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11

Offline FBDragon

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2019, 04:15:06 AM »
THIS :aok Cant beat em...join em! :devil  THANK YOU Dragun! You had HUGE shoes to fill for Perd not making it. It went great,thank you :salute Great video as well<S> Tactus :salute

Ty sir, it was a blast to run actually, to me it just ad's to the fun of the game!!! I'm also looking forward to running frame 2 and 3 of FSO this month!!! We're gonna have a blast!!! :cheers: :salute :salute :salute
Kommando Nowotny
XO
To Win The Winter Sky
Gl 1/Jg 11