Author Topic: New Top Gun trailer  (Read 4209 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: New Top Gun trailer
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2019, 04:05:48 PM »
There's a movie script for ya!  :aok :cheers:
Didnt we already have this movie? Soul Air  :devil Nevermind...Dont remember Hotdogs in that one :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2019, 04:19:13 PM »
Better chance on landing his jet on an aircraft carrier.... in a category 5 hurricane.... blindfolded... naked... while listening to Bob Dylan... and eating a hotdog at the same time.

Just saying....

THAT, I could see happening.  The hotdog would be a nice touch.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2019, 08:56:12 PM »
Better chance on landing his jet on an aircraft carrier.... in a category 5 hurricane.... blindfolded... naked... while listening to Bob Dylan... and eating a hotdog at the same time.

Just saying....

That was the old final exam when you received your FAA pilot certificate.  They figured that was too easy and now require you to fly in a straitjacket and steer with your toes while using a harmonica to belt out the theme song for "The love Boat" under the expert care of a trainee barber performing a straight razor shave with no shaving cream.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2019, 07:54:07 AM »
THAT, I could see happening.  The hotdog would be a nice touch.

Depends on what person the hotdog belongs to...this is hollywood after all  :bolt:
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2019, 08:12:39 AM »
Says 'Meatwad.'  :D

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2019, 10:40:52 AM »
Says 'Meatwad.'  :D
:rofl

Blew coffee out my nose on that one...
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2019, 11:28:03 PM »
I love how Maverick's shoulder harness has fallen off when he rolls inverted.   :rofl
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted