Author Topic: College football 2019  (Read 61078 times)

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
Re: College football 2019
« Reply #330 on: December 07, 2019, 06:30:55 PM »
holler at me when a SEC team travels up north to play us in November don't worry ill wait
G3-MF

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #331 on: December 07, 2019, 06:32:39 PM »
SEC wont travel to play anyone unless its in Dallas or Atlanta that's why they play Charles southern very competitive
G3-MF

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #332 on: December 07, 2019, 06:40:59 PM »
I have no control over who SEC schools schedule lol. I just know our in-conference games are wayyyyyyy better. And I’m fine with it. We will have to agree to disagree. Real football is played down here.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #333 on: December 07, 2019, 06:57:01 PM »
I have no control over who SEC schools schedule lol. I just know our in-conference games are wayyyyyyy better. And I’m fine with it. We will have to agree to disagree. Real football is played down here.

Seeing three of top five Heisman watch are in the big 10, one in the SEC.   :banana:   Real football play in big 10.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #334 on: December 07, 2019, 07:40:46 PM »
Wisc. out for blood.  This is real college football up north.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #335 on: December 07, 2019, 07:49:07 PM »
Seeing three of top five Heisman watch are in the big 10, one in the SEC.   :banana:   Real football play in big 10.

Easier to look good on paper when your opponents are an absolute liability. Still not gonna beat Joe Burrow. But Ight fella.

The Few

-Spek

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #336 on: December 07, 2019, 07:50:17 PM »
Wisc. out for blood.  This is real college football up north.

Took all year to finally get to a good game. So far it’s looking good! 

The Few

-Spek

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #337 on: December 07, 2019, 08:55:09 PM »
Ouch!  Their goes that season.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #338 on: December 07, 2019, 09:00:09 PM »
So ACE, you are Pro-Lane Kiffin? That makes you the very first Tennessee fan that I have met since 2010 to admit to such a thing.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #339 on: December 07, 2019, 09:05:17 PM »
So ACE, you are Pro-Lane Kiffin? That makes you the very first Tennessee fan that I have met since 2010 to admit to such a thing.
I’m not “Pro lane” as you say. Wouldn’t want him back here. But I don’t live in the past. It is what it is. I understand why he did what he did. Everything always works it self out. Wouldn’t worry about him. We got a great coach! 

The Few

-Spek

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #340 on: December 07, 2019, 10:48:20 PM »
I’m not “Pro lane” as you say. Wouldn’t want him back here. But I don’t live in the past. It is what it is. I understand why he did what he did. Everything always works it self out. Wouldn’t worry about him. We got a great coach!
What did he do?
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #341 on: December 07, 2019, 11:34:40 PM »
What did he do?

He took his dream job and went to USC. Also took a lot of not all of his recruits.  Kinda suddenly left after a good season. Left us in a bad spot. Karma worked it’s self out if you believe in that.

Good Ohio St vs Wisconsin game by the way. Wish the badgers didn’t lay down in the second half. Ohio state really made some great defensive adjustments to seal up the slant routes etc.
can’t understand the play calling from Wis. maybe they chose to run it so much because they didn’t have time to develop routes with their tired/bad? OL.  Can’t wait to see the CFP games.
Better team won that game.

Still don’t see anyone stopping LSU bias aside. Joe money Burrow is a damn beast. You have got to move LSU to #1 they just walked the dog literally lol on Georgia the #4 team. They gotta move up. It’s deserved

Oklahoma gets in the CFP right??? That WR is crazy good along with Jalen being consistent.

The Few

-Spek

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #342 on: December 08, 2019, 01:48:09 AM »
Wisconsin couldn't do it, even with knowing Fields isn't going to run around much.  Eventually, the Ohio State offensive line completely wore out the Wisconsin defense.  I wonder if Fields' knee will improve a lot prior to the CFP.

I think Oklahoma would typically lose to the other CFP teams.

Clemson is probably very good, but who knows for sure?  First very good team they'll play is in the CFP.

It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #343 on: December 08, 2019, 01:44:11 PM »
LSU v OU......good matchup but LSU should have no problems.

tOSU v Clemson.....this game could swing one way or the other.   After the way buckeyes played in the big10 championship they cannot do that in the playoffs.  They also get a new plane since Fields knee issue.

Best of luck for all teams.
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #344 on: December 08, 2019, 02:15:59 PM »
My predictions LSU vs OU will be a good game. I think LSU defense will hold strong
Ohio vs Clemson I see a repeat of last night. Both teams will score but buckeyes defense will prevail. Clemson hasn’t seen a defense like that all year. LSU vs Ohio I think will be a great high scoring game. Or gridlocked. I don’t see either team running away. I personally think LSU has a way better offense so I see them out scoring. Should be a couple good games here!

The Few

-Spek