Author Topic: College football 2019  (Read 62403 times)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
Re: College football 2019
« Reply #585 on: August 26, 2020, 06:22:41 PM »
Early predictions for National championship* contenders?
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #586 on: August 26, 2020, 06:23:17 PM »
Since it’s conference only who does Norte Dame play? 👀

The Few

-Spek

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #587 on: August 26, 2020, 08:03:52 PM »
Since it’s conference only who does Norte Dame play? 👀

Do they still play football?   :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #588 on: August 27, 2020, 12:24:16 AM »
Do they still play football?   :D

:cry  :cry  :cry  :cry

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #589 on: August 31, 2020, 03:35:22 PM »
New CDC revised #s show only 6% of the claimed covid deaths were by Corona only.

https://abc-7.com/news/health/2020/08/31/cdc-report-shows-94-of-covid-19-deaths-in-u-s-had-contributing-conditions/

We are putting millions of families out of work and probably thousands of people on the streets for this.

No football with #s like this?

Hmmmm
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #590 on: August 31, 2020, 05:27:33 PM »
New CDC revised #s show only 6% of the claimed covid deaths were by Corona only.

https://abc-7.com/news/health/2020/08/31/cdc-report-shows-94-of-covid-19-deaths-in-u-s-had-contributing-conditions/

We are putting millions of families out of work and probably thousands of people on the streets for this.

No football with #s like this?

Hmmmm

i have cancer, on the way to chemo,i die in an accident, so yeah, cancer killed me.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #591 on: August 31, 2020, 05:50:10 PM »
i have cancer, on the way to chemo,i die in an accident, so yeah, cancer killed me.

semp

Enjoyed flyin' with ya in the event, Semp.  Sorry I was useless.  :salute :cheers:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #592 on: August 31, 2020, 06:01:28 PM »
Enjoyed flyin' with ya in the event, Semp.  Sorry I was useless.  :salute :cheers:

was having fun. but had a cut on my thumb, still cleaning blood from my stick. didn't even know hitech had model pilot sound that realistic lol

semp

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #593 on: September 01, 2020, 07:14:57 AM »

semp

I think you joke here but this is exact problem with reported covid deaths - there was/ is not an accurate and constistant method used to count them.

Add more $$$ to the hospital for checkjng that box and you have what we have today - a sheet show.

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #594 on: September 01, 2020, 12:04:07 PM »
I think you joke here but this is exact problem with reported covid deaths - there was/ is not an accurate and constistant method used to count them.

Add more $$$ to the hospital for checkjng that box and you have what we have today - a sheet show.

Eagler

there's a lot of misinformation and outright lies out there and people keep repeating them as truth.

I'll give you some that i have witnessed and really proved to be inaccurate. and these just from people at the legion

-2 guys walked in and said that kaiser was waiving all copayments if you said you had Corona virus. immediately called kaiser and asked that question,  they said if i don't then i was expected to make all copayments as required.

- another said that her sister's friend was a nurse at another hospital and said that a floor dedicated to Corona patients was empty, they didn't have a single case.  i told them my nephew and my brother's sister in law are at that hospital with Corona virus. both have recovered and are home now.

- we had a memorial for a member Saturday, she was 84 got Corona and died. she was cremated, the commander was upset telling everybody that she died of old age and Corona had nothing to do with it.

- and the famous square. a hospital that consistently lies about it will lose their medical/medicare contracts, that is a serious blow to any hospital, so they aren't gonna risk it. and any whistle-blower would get a portion of whatever gets recovered. they would have fights over who would be the first to report it. since it would be millions.

- another is the notorious underlying conditions. i have them but they aren't gonna kill me in the next week or month. so if i get covid and i die they maybe a contributing factor but covid really killed me,hence the joke about cancer.

anyway I'm out,

semp

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #595 on: September 01, 2020, 02:21:58 PM »
Big ten looks like they are coming back in. It was an obvious political move. CDC proved to us that we was being played. A shame really. By now all of us who didn’t wear a mask should be dead. ;)

The Few

-Spek

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #596 on: September 01, 2020, 02:52:54 PM »
i got a question, you guys find it annoying the band playing during the game? I do. I like Football but i find college and lower more exciting.

semp

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #597 on: September 01, 2020, 06:36:51 PM »
I like college football by far the best.  I don,t watch nfl.  I did go to and watch xfl.  That was fun.  So, i,m like semp.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #598 on: September 01, 2020, 06:45:59 PM »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #599 on: September 01, 2020, 07:24:04 PM »
I knew it!

damn,i guess I'm a carrier now  :x

semp