Author Topic: College football 2019  (Read 62312 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: College football 2019
« Reply #600 on: September 01, 2020, 09:12:54 PM »
College is great.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #601 on: September 02, 2020, 06:57:54 AM »
Love the band. Even more so in person.
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #602 on: September 02, 2020, 07:01:14 AM »
The "pros" of all sports have shot themselves in the foot by picking sides in the latest BS political debate

There was a time when entertainment - sports, movies - was our escape from the day to day stresses

Now they make themselves part of it as they are all "woke" up and just have to let us know how they feel so they can alienate their paying fans if those fans don't think the same way

Cant see how anyone can watch, support a sport when they have scribbled politics on their uniforms or playing fields

Spoiled and over paid - hope it bankrupts them all

Paying college kids will result in the same bs at that level soon

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #603 on: September 02, 2020, 09:50:25 AM »
Exactly.... one of the A&M players came out and said he is not playing to support blm. Shocked if they let a racist stay on the team.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #604 on: September 02, 2020, 11:47:41 AM »
The "pros" of all sports have shot themselves in the foot by picking sides in the latest BS political debate

There was a time when entertainment - sports, movies - was our escape from the day to day stresses

Now they make themselves part of it as they are all "woke" up and just have to let us know how they feel so they can alienate their paying fans if those fans don't think the same way

Cant see how anyone can watch, support a sport when they have scribbled politics on their uniforms or playing fields

Spoiled and over paid - hope it bankrupts them all

Paying college kids will result in the same bs at that level soon

Eagler

Somehow they believe that pandering to one eyed one horned flying purple people eaters is going to pay the bills.

Take note its a perfect example of destroying a countries traditions from the inside.

We have the most diverse country in the world with the most diverse sports programs in the world, paying the highest salaries in the world. Yet America is somehow the most racist oppressive country in the world. Surely makes you wonder who is pushing such propaganda to destroy America.

I vote we send all professional sports to China or Saudi Arabia so they can see what real freedom is like.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #605 on: September 02, 2020, 01:39:32 PM »
Go vols! 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #606 on: September 02, 2020, 04:03:02 PM »
violator "we" send them out of the country all the time, Olympics, world cup, international tournaments...

hate the word "we" when in comes to sports and other things. it gives people the illusion of power or control over something when in reality we have none.

as an example I like the cowboys but when people ask me which is my team, i always say none but i hope cowboys win.

anyway I'm weird like that

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #607 on: September 02, 2020, 04:10:17 PM »
it gives people the illusion of power or control over something when in reality we have none.

semp

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #608 on: September 02, 2020, 04:18:44 PM »
 :ahand

:rofl

:bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #609 on: September 02, 2020, 04:22:13 PM »
:ahand

:rofl

:bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead

nothing gets past hitech  :bolt:

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #610 on: September 02, 2020, 05:46:08 PM »
Yesterday I learned that the vote whether to play the season in the BIG was NOT Passed by three schools.  Ohio State, Iowa and Nebraska were the only three schools in the BIG that voted to PLAY the season.  This makes me angry.  I think there are what.14 schools in the BIG?  Let's face it the only influential team in the BIG is Ohio State.  In the last 20 years how many other teams in the BIG won a National Championship?  Answer is NONE.  OSU has won two.  If I were OSU I would put pressure on the BIG and tell them...OK...if you other namby pamby Presidents don't wish to play we will leave and petition the SEC for membership.  I think that would shake things up a bit in the BIG.

I'm pissed knowing that the president of OSU voted to play along with Iowa and Nebraska and the Commissioner did nothing to persuade the other schools to play.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #611 on: September 02, 2020, 08:58:11 PM »
Yesterday I learned that the vote whether to play the season in the BIG was NOT Passed by three schools.  Ohio State, Iowa and Nebraska were the only three schools in the BIG that voted to PLAY the season.  This makes me angry.  I think there are what.14 schools in the BIG?  Let's face it the only influential team in the BIG is Ohio State.  In the last 20 years how many other teams in the BIG won a National Championship?  Answer is NONE.  OSU has won two.  If I were OSU I would put pressure on the BIG and tell them...OK...if you other namby pamby Presidents don't wish to play we will leave and petition the SEC for membership.  I think that would shake things up a bit in the BIG.

I'm pissed knowing that the president of OSU voted to play along with Iowa and Nebraska and the Commissioner did nothing to persuade the other schools to play.

I would love for OSU to have to play more SEC teams.  :aok
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #612 on: September 02, 2020, 10:20:06 PM »
Iowa happens to have the worst coronavirus situation in the entire country, no wonder they're ignoring science and still want to play football. I expect idiocy from SEC country but Iowa was supposed to be smarter than that, but the facts and statistics say otherwise.  And its not like they have dense population centers in Iowa, they have no excuse.
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #613 on: September 02, 2020, 10:21:59 PM »
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #614 on: September 02, 2020, 10:25:19 PM »
Some glitch posted this in the wrong forum. Nothing to see here, can delete.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 10:27:36 PM by BoilerDown »
Boildown