Author Topic: Devil comments  (Read 8364 times)

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
Re: Devil comments
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2019, 11:41:51 AM »
I'm very unclear how Perdweeb's answer was noncommittal.

He's part of the team, but was not on the team when this was designed. Aside from pending alterations Brooke mentioned (that at time of his posting he may or may not have known were going to be implemented), he's not touched this one.

Pretty cut and dried.
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline bangsbox

• Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2019, 12:49:15 PM »
I heard that BangsBox guy is going to ho explode all the allied birds  :devil

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2019, 01:47:29 PM »

Sweet!  :aok

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2019, 04:09:28 PM »
Fair enough.  Cya :)
Perd, sorry, not interested.

This is quite deflating. I was very enthused about the fact that you agreed to fly. A chance for me to reconcile, right some wrongs. Hopefully next time :salute
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2019, 07:13:10 PM »
This is quite deflating. I was very enthused about the fact that you agreed to fly. A chance for me to reconcile, right some wrongs. Hopefully next time :salute

If you are serious about the change, then more power to you. Considering your actions in the past towards those of us on the scenario team at the time, it will take some convincing.  What I can say is you won’t get from me the same treatment I and others on the team got from you at the time. 
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2019, 07:15:52 PM »
If you are serious about the change, then more power to you. Considering your actions in the past towards those of us on the scenario team at the time, it will take some convincing.  What I can say is you won’t get from me the same treatment I and others on the team got from you at the time.

:salute
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2019, 10:30:53 PM »

We've developed a special plane just for Bangs.

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2019, 01:03:45 PM »
Dude, with a noncommittal answer like that maybe we should rethink that.   :headscratch:

Teams work together and cover each other. They agree to disagree if necessary but find an acceptable solution. That is the nature of a team. Your answer doesn't make me want to trust and believe in you as a teammember. You commit fully or walk, your choice.

This is not employment. This is team work. Just like marriage and other so profound institutions. If your not ready to buyin maybe you should back out.

You know over the years I've had issues with Perdweeb but reading through here I believe he has seen what several of us have being saying for quite a while now.

Sware between you and Brooke you have come up with THE worst setups and scoring systems and bashed anyone who thought otherwise about it, you've strong armed, coerced and talked over anyone else who actually can fly in this game and has the knowledge of the planesets in reality and not Brooke made up number land. I have laughed for years about your P40 comments after killing you and forcing your wingman to auger P40Fs vs a 110C4 on the deck.

I WILL NOT sit here and watch you put some BS like this on one of your own CM guys, Perdweeb seems to be trying to bring some actual competency to the scenarios that you and your goons have run out of the events thus far. You have truly lost your mind with this comment...So because he doesn't want to get drug through the mud with you and the rest on this junk you've slapped on the wall you'll kick him out. That showcased just what the CM to some degree has been lowered to...
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2019, 09:09:26 PM »
You know over the years I've had issues with Perdweeb but reading through here I believe he has seen what several of us have being saying for quite a while now.

Sware between you and Brooke you have come up with THE worst setups and scoring systems and bashed anyone who thought otherwise about it, you've strong armed, coerced and talked over anyone else who actually can fly in this game and has the knowledge of the planesets in reality and not Brooke made up number land. I have laughed for years about your P40 comments after killing you and forcing your wingman to auger P40Fs vs a 110C4 on the deck.

I WILL NOT sit here and watch you put some BS like this on one of your own CM guys, Perdweeb seems to be trying to bring some actual competency to the scenarios that you and your goons have run out of the events thus far. You have truly lost your mind with this comment...So because he doesn't want to get drug through the mud with you and the rest on this junk you've slapped on the wall you'll kick him out. That showcased just what the CM to some degree has been lowered to...

Vudu have you been on the CM team?  I don't remember.  Brooke and Warhawk don't set the rules anymore than Perdweeb can.  The expectations are set by Hitech on how things get handled.  What you are doing is exactly what Perdweeb did to me and others when he was on the outside looking in and claiming to know all.  He's now on the inside and has to play by the same set of rules I had to when he was giving us  all kinds of crap both on the boards and privately. 

Get yourself on the CM team if you want to make it better in your eyes.  Unless you are on the team and have had to abide by the HTC expectations, you don't know what you are talking about.  Not trying to pick a fight btw.  I just remember how it was when I wanted to let fly at those giving me all kinds of garbage and I couldn't.  It's why I said I won't throw at Perdweeb the same crap he threw at me.  He's now in a better position to understand it and he has to abide by the rules as well unless he chooses to leave.  Clearly he's playing by those rules, so more power to him.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline bangsbox

• Silver Member
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2019, 10:11:11 AM »
We've developed a special plane just for Bangs.

Hahaha  looks a lot like a 190a8 to a buff!

<S> Brooke

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2019, 10:22:30 PM »
Vudu have you been on the CM team?  I don't remember.  Brooke and Warhawk don't set the rules anymore than Perdweeb can.  The expectations are set by Hitech on how things get handled.  What you are doing is exactly what Perdweeb did to me and others when he was on the outside looking in and claiming to know all.  He's now on the inside and has to play by the same set of rules I had to when he was giving us  all kinds of crap both on the boards and privately. 

Get yourself on the CM team if you want to make it better in your eyes.  Unless you are on the team and have had to abide by the HTC expectations, you don't know what you are talking about.  Not trying to pick a fight btw.  I just remember how it was when I wanted to let fly at those giving me all kinds of garbage and I couldn't.  It's why I said I won't throw at Perdweeb the same crap he threw at me.  He's now in a better position to understand it and he has to abide by the rules as well unless he chooses to leave.  Clearly he's playing by those rules, so more power to him.

:rofl

You let fly in your own CM way. "Fights down here guys!"

X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2019, 04:49:15 PM »
:rofl

You let fly in your own CM way. "Fights down here guys!"

I can always count on you to hump my ankle.  How are ya Sukov? :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2019, 08:46:43 PM »
I can always count on you to hump my ankle.  How are ya Sukov? :)

You were above the "hump ankle" nonsense. Oh how the mighty have fallen.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2019, 09:24:22 PM »
Guppy they have never wanted me on the CM team and I highly doubt HT has any hand in the scenarios outside of maybe some ground rules he may have set years ago. (But I'd like to know more)

Picking fights has not what I've been about. It has always been a fair event OR as fair as it can be. I have always known that no event will ever remotely be perfect. But you could at least get the missions straight so that one side vs the other has a fighting chance. You continue to hemorrhage players for some reason and Im not talking about average folks who always play I'm talking about COs and GLs the positions that make or break events. So tell me I'm just crazy and that nothing is wrong with the events that are being cobbled together like dead things found on the side of the road. One side typically has an uphill fight that is always known, but what the CM team has failed to take into account on almost every event I've seen is the ability of the average pilot, the folks that make up the event....i always get to a point in my comment where I realize it doesn't matter what I say. I liked a challenge when I flew but I'm not suicidal.

IF I was a 109 GL in this event Id be happy to have at least 2 other competent 109 guys and 3 average pilots and I know ANY fighter I run into will match me numbers or be greater (the spit 9s) are easier to fly and better armed AND I have the stupid choice of gondolas which MAY BE handy IF I catch the 26s right and will screw me if I meet any fighters or dont carry gondolas and Im useless against 26s overall and I can fight fairly well against fighters.

Odds are in this event the 109s alone will fight fighters so that's 12 vs 26(yes I've counted the vaunted P40s as the odds are they will be on fighter support after they have dropped ords) the A5s will be held for bombers since you set your scoring so that you cant ignore them because immersion i guess...and over all the Axis will get outran outgunned and out fought due to a poor plane/rule set up. because mr numbers and his sidekick the P40man just love love love em some stats or whatever it is they do.

The rules/mission sets are not balanced they do not allow for the limitations of the axis numbers or ammo limits. It should be an overwhelming allied victory with a rousing please rate me 5 stars at the end. But what do I know I've never been on the CM team I know not the rigors placed upon such holy peoples...
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2019, 12:51:48 AM »
You were above the "hump ankle" nonsense. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Augering is what I do best :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters