Author Topic: Devil comments  (Read 8348 times)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
Re: Devil comments
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2019, 03:15:43 PM »
Devil, wing up.  I just told Perd I'll fly for him.

Thank you, ROC!

Axis has a scary-good team!

Also, with ROC, and if Devil joins up, axis only needs 9 more pilots to be full.

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2019, 03:19:03 PM »
Thank you, ROC!

Axis has a scary-good team!

Also, with ROC, and if Devil joins up, axis only needs 9 more pilots to be full.

I wouldn't go that far, have you seen the 14 Spitfires?
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2019, 03:45:33 PM »
I wouldn't go that far, have you seen the 14 Spitfires?

Aren't you on the design team?
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2019, 03:56:51 PM »
Aren't you on the design team?

Sorta. Officially, yes. But, during this event's design, no. I am now, wasn't then. So, the next Scenario will be the first Scenario with my name on it.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2019, 04:26:17 PM »
Sorta. Officially, yes. But, during this event's design, no. I am now, wasn't then. So, the next Scenario will be the first Scenario with my name on it.

Awesome. We always appreciate all the hard work you fellas put in for all of our enjoyment.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2019, 05:42:05 PM »
Most excellent....KN FSOs are very interesting and enjoyable...so I can only assume KN scenarios will be the same   :rock :rock :rock

Brooke...I have enjoyed some of yours too...but PLEASE PLEASE stop unbalancing them...your plane choices are consistently and "statistically" bunk...I don't care what happened when in what scenarios in the past...how can you call even half of these scenarios even???  How?

I can't even draw a fighter squad to these things anymore...I can't...I try....I threaten and browbeat constantly....you have now turned Devil away...do you not remember the discussions we have all had on comms during the events where you were Axis with us???  I do...and I remember a very valuable post from Roc to you about this very thing...

Rant over...I'm sorry
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 05:43:53 PM by puller »
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2019, 05:49:00 PM »

Dude, with a noncommittal answer like that maybe we should rethink that.   :headscratch:

Teams work together and cover each other. They agree to disagree if necessary but find an acceptable solution. That is the nature of a team. Your answer doesn't make me want to trust and believe in you as a teammember. You commit fully or walk, your choice.

This is not employment. This is team work. Just like marriage and other so profound institutions. If your not ready to buyin maybe you should back out.
AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2019, 06:24:03 PM »
If your not ready to buyin maybe you should back out.
Your answer doesn't make me want to trust and believe in you as a teammember. You commit fully or walk, your choice.

Read his reply again and really rethink the chip on your shoulder.  Perd was getting questioned about something he should have known due to his participation on the design.  He clarified, simply, didn't design this one, will design the next one.
Where did your left hook come from? Publically calling out a CM Team Member to walk, perhaps you might reconsider your role if you can't do better than that.

That was uncalled for Swareiam.  Do you really want to show people like me that I might have made a terrible mistake offering to jump in and fly this, when your numbers are in the toilet and you refuse to listen to why?  This is why.  Confidence in a design is one thing, arrogance and condescension are another, guess which one kept me away.

Congratulations, you caused me to rethink my very recent decision to try again.  We'll see how you handle the mistake you just made.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2019, 06:50:49 PM »
Read his reply again and really rethink the chip on your shoulder.  Perd was getting questioned about something he should have known due to his participation on the design.  He clarified, simply, didn't design this one, will design the next one.
Where did your left hook come from? Publically calling out a CM Team Member to walk, perhaps you might reconsider your role if you can't do better than that.

That was uncalled for Swareiam.  Do you really want to show people like me that I might have made a terrible mistake offering to jump in and fly this, when your numbers are in the toilet and you refuse to listen to why?  This is why.  Confidence in a design is one thing, arrogance and condescension are another, guess which one kept me away.

Congratulations, you caused me to rethink my very recent decision to try again.  We'll see how you handle the mistake you just made.

ROC,

Your principles are based on escalation, not buying into it. You are unhelpful to a situation that doesn't exist within your space. If you want to fly, awesome we'll see you on game day. If not, we are sorry that you decided not to join us.

It has always been your choice. The only power I have over you is to completely ignore you, partially ignore you, or give you some quality time.

Other than that this doesn't concern you.

AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2019, 07:41:54 PM »

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2019, 09:42:22 PM »
I must confess to finding a bit of silliness in all this.  When I was part of the scenario design team I got ripped every way possible about the damage I caused to scenarios and how unfair they were etc.  the numbers drop, Allied bias, unfair plane sets,you name it.  It’s a no win deal.  I also find it ironic some of those who complained the loudest are now on that team.  How’s the view from over there?

At this point I think the best thing to do is shut up and fly or shut up and don’t fly.

Just my opinion of course   :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2019, 11:59:53 PM »
Your principles are based on escalation, not buying into it. You are unhelpful to a situation that doesn't exist within your space.
Fair enough.  Cya :)
Perd, sorry, not interested. 
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2019, 12:40:34 AM »

Offline SIM

• Nickel Member
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2019, 08:15:14 AM »
That is the nature of a team. Your answer doesn't make me want to trust and believe in you as a teammember. You commit fully or walk, your choice.

The nature of a team is based off the leadership ability of the team leader. Your comments are more of a threat than any sort of team discussion. Especially in a public post.......