Author Topic: A Great Furball...  (Read 782 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
A Great Furball...
« on: September 02, 2019, 02:37:09 AM »

My flying?  Not so much.  But it was still fun!

This is how my whole scenario went.  I couldn't catch a breath.  It seemed I had 4 or 5 reds on me every second of the 12 hours!  :confused:

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
Re: A Great Furball...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 09:06:06 AM »
That looks awesome.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 02:34:27 PM »
 :aok Looked a bit different from my side...a snap shot..Here I am, sitting runway waiting for Scramble. SCRAMBLE SCRAMBLE SCRAMBLE....wait, Top Hat Control has English/Australian accent-----goose bumps :O Then he vectored us in for the bounce. I start humming  Aerosmith: Back in the saddle aga.....WTH..DAMN 110  :furious  Rinse repeat, dont remember if I ever made it through a single verse :furious  But BY GOD, it was AWESOME At least it wasnt Perdweeb's 110 that got me :devil Thanks for flying and posting this video :salute

:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline KCDitto

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 04:20:07 PM »
Nice

You cut that guy in half off my 6

:aok

:rofl

Turns out it was not AKWarhwk screaming for help    :D   It was weiser   :x
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 04:25:44 PM by KCDitto »
Ditto  "WHITE 11"
"Masters of the Air" Scenario -JG54

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 04:35:16 PM »

Turns out it was not AKWarhwk screaming for help    :D   It was weiser   :x

Oh, sorry.  I thought about removing the vox to protect private conversation, but I didn't have the heart.  The sound of everyone's voice was to too classic to lose.  Everyone had that adrenaline lump in their throat when they tried to talk. You could just hear the az pucker over the radio! 

Dang.  I was trying to get down to that ball of green to hide in a like a fish in a school, but every 100 yards  I had to do a little dance because I had a cloud of spits trying to tickle me to death with their BB's.   That's a slow death. :rofl

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 06:18:29 PM »
Nice!  Thanks for the awesome video!  :aok

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2019, 06:20:05 PM »
Folks, another awesome event coming in October:  Anzio!

Details and registration:
https://ahevents.net/index.php/events/scenarios/current-or-next-scenario

Please sign up and join us.  :aok

Offline KCDitto

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2019, 08:32:31 PM »

Oh, sorry.  I thought about removing the vox to protect private conversation, but I didn't have the heart.  The sound of everyone's voice was to too classic to lose.  Everyone had that adrenaline lump in their throat when they tried to talk. You could just hear the az pucker over the radio! 

Dang.  I was trying to get down to that ball of green to hide in a like a fish in a school, but every 100 yards  I had to do a little dance because I had a cloud of spits trying to tickle me to death with their BB's.   That's a slow death. :rofl

We have been flying with and fighting against each other for decades now..... WOW, long time.  If someone can't take a little hazing and good natured rubbing, they are in the wrong group!   ;)

There are some good films of that fur ball popping up on the tube.  I will have to get mine edited.

:salute  ALL

It was a fun 12 hours
Ditto  "WHITE 11"
"Masters of the Air" Scenario -JG54