Author Topic: sound in posting films  (Read 716 times)

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
sound in posting films
« on: September 05, 2019, 05:32:48 PM »
can you post a film with no words in it?

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
Re: sound in posting films
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 07:21:48 PM »
can you post a film with no words in it?

Thought there was an option to remove audio and the chat buffer in the film viewer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2019, 07:34:50 PM »

Thought there was an option to remove audio and the chat buffer in the film viewer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There probably is. I just can’t find it. There’s some dirty words on the film and don’t want to post that. Had a weird thing happen and wanted to see some thoughts

Offline Pluto

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2019, 10:44:28 AM »
In film viewer if you want all text and voice for the whole film removed, in start select column add 00:01, in end select add the end of film time. Go to remove text and voice and check the boxes and ok. It will bring a box up that says complete. Repeat the process of adding  timestamps again, but instead of clicking on remove text and voice, click copy select and it will create a new file without text and voice.
I typed this in a hurry so if you can't figure it out let me know and I'll post a better explanation while in front of my computer later tonight

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2019, 07:21:45 PM »
In film viewer if you want all text and voice for the whole film removed, in start select column add 00:01, in end select add the end of film time. Go to remove text and voice and check the boxes and ok. It will bring a box up that says complete. Repeat the process of adding  timestamps again, but instead of clicking on remove text and voice, click copy select and it will create a new file without text and voice.
I typed this in a hurry so if you can't figure it out let me know and I'll post a better explanation while in front of my computer later tonight
Thanks. Hope you on soon

Offline Pluto

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2019, 08:04:02 PM »
I'll be home on the 14th