Author Topic: Triple Monitors  (Read 3819 times)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: Triple Monitors
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2019, 01:25:28 AM »
just gonna say you wont be able to play on 2 monitors the gunsight will be in the middle, i tried it and it sucks.  you need to play on 3 or 1.

semp
Not necessarily if one is 16/9 and the other is 4/3.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2019, 04:38:58 PM »
just gonna say you wont be able to play on 2 monitors the gunsight will be in the middle, i tried it and it sucks.  you need to play on 3 or 1.

semp

Thanks, I found that out, so annoying. I thought because 1 monitor was wider the sights would be 1/3 in on that but no.. right on the join..unplayable.
I might look out for another small one and have 3, 2 small windows eitherside of the big one...people get rid of old monitors quite a bit now so might be worth it for shiz & gigglez..
cheers tho
<S> Jimmy
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2019, 01:47:43 AM »
Thanks for that information, JimmyC. I thought similarly but now I stand corrected. I still can't understand why since the centre point should be right in the middle of any screen, combined or not.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2019, 08:06:12 AM »
Thanks, I found that out, so annoying. I thought because 1 monitor was wider the sights would be 1/3 in on that but no.. right on the join..unplayable.
I might look out for another small one and have 3, 2 small windows eitherside of the big one...people get rid of old monitors quite a bit now so might be worth it for shiz & gigglez..
cheers tho
<S> Jimmy

when I used to play with 3 monitors it was cool, I could see wingtip to wingtip. but my monitors were the same size but different manufacturers so I used magazines to prop them up to the highest of the three.  I ended up giving away all 3 and bought a 29 screen monitor, think that's the size, anyway, paid almost 800 bucks for it.  somebody posted on the pig's website about a 32 in monitor selling for about 250.  now that is a steal.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.