Author Topic: October 2019 KOTH Results  (Read 634 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
October 2019 KOTH Results
« on: October 13, 2019, 05:57:15 PM »
Couple things I thought about after KOTH,
One, if I had a player attend KOTH for every hour I think about the event between each one, we'd easily have at least two dozen people there  :rolleyes:
Should have texted 'Preliminary Results have Rude3boi winning tonight's KOTH -{S}- and Congratulations'
- NOT that there is a problem, just that they become official next Saturday
About that time to make a list and check it twice, and even that usually does not prevent me from screwing it up  :aok  Oh well, you guys seem to be stuck with me  :neener:
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: October 2019 KOTH Results
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 06:21:38 PM »
Hahahahaha....

Sorry I couldn't stay, my pain was so bad, I logged and went straight to bed/sleep.......

I'm finding it harder with each passing day/week etc.... To sit through a scenario or KOTH or FSO event...

I'll keep trying as long as I can push myself

Sure do appreciate you hosting KOTH for us fuzeman!

Now if only Bruv119 would try bringing back the Euro-koth.... It's been like since June since we last had both Time slots for KOTH....

If others don't speak up and tell or let the KOTH CM's know how you feel or what you want, then this long time running event will be dropped.....which would truly suck

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 09:57:52 AM »
You can't run a KOTH with no players. 

Maybe it was because summer kicked in and everyone went outdoors.   

If there is still interest then I'll do November and December.   I don't see it as feasible with <5 every month.   
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 07:39:58 PM »
thanks for keeping it going fuzeman <S>
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 02:54:56 PM »
Thanks <S>  It can be frustrating at times, like the 30 minutes of me flying through hangers during practice waiting to see if enough people will show up.
Going anonymous here, but 1 person popped in close to top of the hour, starting time. Given I type slow and try to correct my typos so I make some sense  :lol
And just as I'm getting close to typing out 'Can't run KOTH with only 1 person' I hear person 2 on VOX, so I delete that line of text and look at the roster, yep more people.
But... only 4 there counting me. I can't chew gum and walk at the same time regarding flying in and running a good KOTH   :rolleyes:  so we still don't have enough to run it although I really did cogitate flying but laughed that off as nonsense. So again slow-typing fuze is pecking away 'close to four but still not enough to to run it'  and thinking 4 is a pretty pathetic KOTH, I hear more voices and check the roster. Up to 8 now so I guess we run it  :banana:  and we had a KOTH.
I didn't guzzle a whole lot of coffee to stay up for it but didn't get much sleep that night as usual. That time slot really does not go well with my circadian rhythm   :huh

thanks for keeping it going fuzeman <S>

Adding- Started THE List and was going to do the first 1/4 until May. Started getting easier after that  :blank:  so wen't ahead and finished it. Posting it along with this months results Saturday.
Timechange- I guess November is when we have to forward or reverse the numbers on the clock.
 :D Still have some here that have to be adjusted clock-wise and counter-clock-wise       :headscratch:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 03:23:08 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 02:29:25 PM »
I remember my last KOTH B flight, spinning into the ground and hearing a few pings just before impact. Guess I can get over that and   :airplane:

:D

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 02:39:55 PM »
October KOTH was close to not being but enough people squeaked in and we had an event. Didn't run long at just an hour with five rounds. Only seven people attended and we had a pair of wabbits.
It's official now so Congratulations to Rud3boi for the win -{S}-  The F4U-1 was chosen for November's first ride.
Down to two chances to get a TOC reservation and THE List will be out this wekend

Round by round results:
1} chooka in a Bf 109G-2
2} chooka in a Bf 109F-4   {Wabbit}
3} Rud3boi in a P40-E
4} Rud3boi in a C.202   {Wabbit}
5} Rud3boi wins in a F4F-4

TOC reservations to Rud3boi and chooka
Top kills were Rud3boi-9, chooka-5. train45-3, Eagler and TC- 2.
Logs can be found at http://ahevents.net/index.php/event-logs