Author Topic: October 2019 KOTH Dates  (Read 553 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
October 2019 KOTH Dates
« on: October 05, 2019, 10:59:11 AM »
Sorry for the delay, October's KOTH A will be held 12 October 2019 in SEA II at 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST, 3 am GMT.
Time change beginning of November so that's not an issue but I think it's scenario month but KOTH later in the day and shouldn't conflict. Maybe try a few starts at 9 pm with the new year.
Bf 110G-2 will be the first ride.
I better get a list together for the TOC.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: October 2019 KOTH Dates
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 02:04:56 PM »
The 12th is sneaking up on me and I have to remember to stay awake later.
KOTH A is tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay, October's KOTH A will be held 12 October 2019 in SEA II at 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST, 3 am GMT.
Time change beginning of November so that's not an issue but I think it's scenario month but KOTH later in the day and shouldn't conflict. Maybe try a few starts at 9 pm with the new year.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: October 2019 KOTH Dates
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 04:56:36 PM »
Around 4 hours until tonights KOTH