Author Topic: SAAMIAM  (Read 4906 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: SAAMIAM
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2019, 08:35:20 AM »
I think SamYam is a WWF third-stringer in real life.

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2019, 08:36:06 AM »
I will take you up on it BTIam....I will be on Friday...I will find you and we will go to match play or WO:P...or we can do both...I will find you when I log on.... :salute
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline RAG

• Zinc Member
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2019, 09:35:42 AM »
please post the results on here ... - i cant wait :x :x

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2019, 09:52:08 AM »
SamYam justs wants to fit in and this, apparently, is his only way. I just hope he calms down a bit once he's beaten in match. After all, too much excitement can't be good for his open stomach wound from his SOG ops in Bosnia.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2019, 10:03:49 AM »

My last op as STA. We were on ship as part of 26MEU. Although "no US Troops were on the ground" officially, my spotter and I were dropped in to infiltrate, close with and if situation permitted, execute a well placed shot to the leadership of the scumbag elite unit carrying out the "ethnic cleansing".  Lots of bad guys, in the area and we spent a couple days hiding out in an abandoned school that had been used to mass execute a couple hundred men and boys with Sarin Gas a day or two earlier. We didnt know it at the time and the chemical residue was absorbed into our system..

Cool that you can talk openly about a secret op like that. So the movie Sniper 2 with Berenger was based on you or that's just coincidence?

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2019, 10:27:50 AM »
Cool that you can talk openly about a secret op like that. So the movie Sniper 2 with Berenger was based on you or that's just coincidence?
Interesting hypothesis there FLS. Might be a reach but an interesting coincidence

I skipped that sheitshow tour on purpose as I knew it wasn't going to pretty. Some of my buds were so anxious to get involved in an active tour, signed up for it and came back more messed up than a basket of marionette puppets in a kindergarten class.

:salute Sam
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2019, 11:48:01 AM »
I think SamYam is a WWF third-stringer in real life.

Why are you hating on someone who is committed to saving endangered species?

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2019, 12:30:20 PM »
Why are you hating on someone who is committed to saving endangered species?

Wiley.

Was that hate? I must be the one confused between that and poking fun of. I, too, want to save the prairie dogs.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2019, 12:36:17 PM »
Was that hate? I must be the one confused between that and poking fun of. I, too, want to save the prairie dogs.

Well, I suppose '3rd stringer' might just be a statement of fact.  I'm all about the burrowing owls myself.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2019, 12:51:32 PM »
Well, I suppose '3rd stringer' might just be a statement of fact.  I'm all about the burrowing owls myself.

Wiley.

Yeah right? Since they seasonally co-habitate and the owls actually are on the endangered list, you'd think the university folk, of all the local entities, wouldn't bulldoze over prairie dog communes to build golf courses.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2019, 03:32:40 PM »
Yeah right? Since they seasonally co-habitate and the owls actually are on the endangered list, you'd think the university folk, of all the local entities, wouldn't bulldoze over prairie dog communes to build golf courses.

Since when were prairie dogs taken off the pest list.

Last I saw... hogs and dogs were still open season.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2019, 04:11:18 PM »
Since when were prairie dogs taken off the pest list.

Last I saw... hogs and dogs were still open season.

Oh, there's plenty a folk have that mindset, even when nary a one owns a horse or cow and the lil' prairie dogs are on land that doesn't feature a hoof mark one. The owls, however, that seasonally return to make nest among the lil' dogs are on quite a different list. The endangered one. It's a direct relationship that the owls require.

So, what does one who views them as a pest and envisions the payoff investment do? Why wait until the owls migrate for the season and have at it. ;)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2019, 08:25:38 PM »
I got really messed up the other day, a new guy dropped troops 400 feet above town.  I cant sleep, it was disturbing.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2019, 12:13:40 AM »
I’m well aware of the Srebrenica Massacre, I was just confused by the spelling. Also confusing to me is how you were contaminated with a relatively non persistent agent, and how such a hair brained idea as putting a two man team into Bosnia in July of 1995 ever came to fruition. If sarin was deployed surely it must’ve been discussed at the trials.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2019, 12:35:28 AM »
I’m well aware of the Srebrenica Massacre, I was just confused by the spelling. Also confusing to me is how you were contaminated with a relatively non persistent agent, and how such a hair brained idea as putting a two man team into Bosnia in July of 1995 ever came to fruition. If sarin was deployed surely it must’ve been discussed at the trials.

Is someone going to break-out the Voss board game graphic?

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.