Author Topic: SAAMIAM  (Read 4904 times)

Offline SAAMIAM

• Copper Member
Re: SAAMIAM
« Reply #75 on: November 26, 2019, 07:50:29 AM »
i went to this field to take out dar.  saamiam was taking off in a mossie just as I was diving on dar, he bailed out, no biggie, I didnt go for kills.  anyway  I had to make a second pass, sammiam was taking off in the oposite side, no big deal, I wasnt going after him, ack got me pretty good and I had to bail.  sammian said that he was taking off and by luck got some shots on me, I said you couldnt you were on the other side of the field.  I got a proxie, he got a proxie. that kind of makes me doubt a lot of the stuff he said.

semp

Sorry to rain on your too good to be shot parade, if it didnt happen then how did I know you were in a 51, and what were those flashes bouncing off your plane as you flew through my stream of bullets? One more thing.. I can't bail, its not mapped to my touch controllers and bailing is for p....ys

Offline SAAMIAM

• Copper Member
« Reply #76 on: November 26, 2019, 08:10:42 AM »
What kind of scout/sniper spends the night in a school house in town that was very recently used by the enemy to execute people when there are "Lots of bad guys in the area"? Actually that last part is true, there were lots of bad guys in the area.

One more tiny detail. I did a quick google search "26th MEU Bosnia 1995". Turns out 26th MEU spent July 1995 in the USA.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1995-07-22-1995203004-story.html

Floob he noob... the MEU designation is given to all Marine Corps Battalions at Camp Lejeune. 26th MEU specifically at that time had around 6 battalions. 3 on deployment and 3 in reserve having just come off deployment.. come on man, researching wike will just make you a wrong assumer.

As for the rest of you jackazzes. You had my respect until you questioned my integrity, my time in service and my sacrifices.. you are welcome, i sacrafice my life, my health willingly and fought for your right and freedom to insult me so deeply without fear of persicution. Let me guess, you are all Nancy Pelosi fans right. Wardog, im dissapointed in your last few comments as you jumoed on the bandwagon of warrior bashers..

And yeah, Ive seen you all in MA as you zoom in for a cheap shot while Im taking off and then dragging me to your cv or field so your flack can shoot me down.. just shows  your lack of skill, your desire to let others do your dirty work for you.. and Yes, I will always chase you down and engage you amidst a firestorm of your ack because I just dont give a F and a Marine never runs from a fight.  Quit running away and hiding behind yer mommys flack.. is it because you dont want to face being shot down by me and my hanger queen planes? Because I'm now known as the DeYaker?? Taking out all yaks in my lawnmower I16? Mmm hmmm i like the way that yak burn mmmm hmmm. .

I shall comment no more to this thread. I close with this..
Any man claiming to be a Marine, a Veteran, or anything other than what he is,was or going to be is just as cowardly as the wrong assuming yellow spine social justice forum rats that persecute a man for trying to deal with his past be speaking openly about it.
"It is not what goes i to your mouth that defiles you, its what comes out of your mouth that defiles you. 

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2019, 08:13:23 AM »
Peace be with you.  :pray

Offline snugar109

• Zinc Member
« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2019, 08:50:03 AM »
Sent to FO/FAC school in Oki in '89

Why not training at Ft Sill like the rest of us? I know when I went there in the Army for FO school Marines were there too. Just surprised you do that in Japan as well. Looking for clarification is all, I'm curious if it is a train the trainer type of deal or a full blown FO school like Ft Sill?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2019, 09:11:02 AM »
Sorry to rain on your too good to be shot parade, if it didnt happen then how did I know you were in a 51, and what were those flashes bouncing off your plane as you flew through my stream of bullets? One more thing.. I can't bail, its not mapped to my touch controllers and bailing is for p....ys

How did I know you weren't shooting at me?  Simple, I was above and behind you both times. So unless you loaded a gunner in your p51, you didn't have a shot.

So how did you know I was in the pony?  Because I was the only one there. And we got proxies on each other.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.