Author Topic: Climate change  (Read 17616 times)

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Climate change
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2019, 04:29:32 PM »
Don't forget Martha's Vineyard.   :D

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2019, 04:51:17 PM »
I am shocked... The Netherlands is built under sea level kinda like new Orleans... Of course the ocean is going to take it back!!!!

Oklahoma was part of an inland sea!!!! Are you telling me man made climate change took my ocean front property away...

Read this... https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/climate_changing_for_the_better.html

And this...https://climatechangedispatch.com/tim-ball-defeats-michael-mann-lawsuit/

Michael Mann is responsible for a lot of climate issues...like hot air

Maybe using bad data sets and having temperature gauges on airport runways and urban heat zones ....or how freedom of information act requests have shown our fabulous climate scientists and others in positions of power collaborating on how to manipulate the data to get the numbers they need....

What else do we need to prove?

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2019, 05:42:59 PM »
Whatever a small country do or not is not the issue here, the world is building 1600 new coal power plants as we talk.

If you add energy, things will happen, what the impact is remains to be seen, but there is few reasons not to invest in alternatives, 4rd generation of nuclear power could possible may solve many problems with pollution and help us with needed power to use for all needs including fresh water supply, as well as get rid of caches of plutonium.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/07/03/forget-paris-1600-new-coal-power-plants-built-around-the-world/

« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 05:45:30 PM by save »
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2019, 05:59:14 PM »
Small sodium nuclear power generation is the way of the future and the only 0 emission energy solution....the eco nuts need to back off nuclear power...its the answer
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2019, 06:27:41 PM »
What are you doing to save the planet!

Yesterday, I had two sausage rolls (procured from our local British pub) for lunch.

I'm doing my part.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2019, 06:41:24 PM »
The only thing that heats the earth is the sun during the day, and the infrared heat during the night. Period, end of discussion.

Isn't it sad that the same clowns that take trips to Epstein island to have children are the same clowns that push global warming (cough al gore cough). It's a money grab to steel your money for the New World government and to put you in permenant fear. Then they will start a depopulation agenda.

You people who believe this BS need to seriously take a weather and climate class and learn how the earth works. Stop letting satanic freaks dictate your lives.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2019, 10:02:46 PM »
Eating delicious bacon and hamburgers, cause to some nutjobs animals farting is going to cause the end of the world
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2019, 10:30:44 PM »
The only thing that heats the earth is the sun during the day, and the infrared heat during the night. Period, end of discussion.

Isn't it sad that the same clowns that take trips to Epstein island to have children are the same clowns that push global warming (cough al gore cough). It's a money grab to steel your money for the New World government and to put you in permenant fear. Then they will start a depopulation agenda.

You people who believe this BS need to seriously take a weather and climate class and learn how the earth works. Stop letting satanic freaks dictate your lives.

But how do we know you're not one of the satanic freaks? Isn't this the problem in a nutshell...how does one know what is real and what is made up? How do you determine what source to invest with authority?
Pies not kicks.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2019, 12:13:18 AM »
Dmon,

are you saying the sun only shines during the day? Where does the infrared heat come from? Sorry but your statement doesnt make sense to me,cuz I know it's night here but it's daytime in Japan so the sun is still shining.

Climate change is a fact,always has been what's up for debate is,does mankind have an effect.

Co2 is only one of many gasses that cause greenhouse effect,wait a few years when the permafrost melts in my country and releases methane thats been trapped for eons.

Get back to me then.

:salute

PS: O2 levels were much higher when the dinos roamed the plains.

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2019, 01:20:38 AM »

LOL, from Mr Conspiracy Theory. :eek:

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2019, 01:22:29 AM »
Dmon,

are you saying the sun only shines during the day? Where does the infrared heat come from? Sorry but your statement doesnt make sense to me,cuz I know it's night here but it's daytime in Japan so the sun is still shining.

Guess he forgot that unlike the moon the Earth rotates.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2019, 02:31:30 AM »
I am shocked... The Netherlands is built under sea level kinda like new Orleans... Of course the ocean is going to take it back!!!!

Oklahoma was part of an inland sea!!!! Are you telling me man made climate change took my ocean front property away...

Just as a side note: The Gulf stream pulls the sea level lower on the American continent and if it stops or radically changes, the US East Coast will go west. So the Netherlands may not suffer that much. But if the Gulf stream changes it will cause a much colder weather in Central and Northern Europe. And teach the British to drink cold beer...
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2019, 07:34:34 AM »
Guess he forgot that unlike the moon the Earth rotates.

Saying that the Sun heats the part of the earth it's shining on is indisputable. The residual heat on the shadowed side is also mostly from the sun. 

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2019, 10:48:10 AM »
Dmon,

Climate change is a fact,always has been what's up for debate is,does mankind have an effect.

Co2 is only one of many gasses that cause greenhouse effect,wait a few years when the permafrost melts in my country and releases methane thats been trapped for eons.

Get back to me then.

:salute

PS: O2 levels were much higher when the dinos roamed the plains.

Infrared heat comes from the Earth's core during the night.  It slightly heats up the earths atmosphere. When there is a cloud cover during the night, the heat gets trapped and it's slightly warmer. During the day, the suns heats up the earth, on a cloudy day, it's typically cooler. That's it. It's been the suns cycles that has warmed or cooled the earth for billions of years.

Co2 does not heat up the earth. It's a natural substance that breaks down in the atmosphere as it rises. A greenhouse is a perfect example, plenty of Co2 is actually great for the climate. It means there is more water in the atmosphere. Co2 and water would actually cool the atmosphere if it were to get too hot (condensation and rain during a low pressure system).  It's the same reason why deserts are hotter than tropical climates. There are less molecules in the air for the suns Ray's to bounce off of.

Pollution does not heat up the planet. Pollution is bad. Pollution should be worked on to reduce poor air quality (aka china and south east Asia) but that has absolutely 0 to do with the earths climate and seasons in relation to the sun.

You don't feel any volcanic pollution from the last 5 that went off. You don't feel China's pollution in europe. That is because those compounds break down in the atmosphere over time. They don't just flow over to Antarctica and make all of the ice melt. That's not how it works.

Believe me when I tell that an evil society of clowns are trying to subvert the people to put them in a one world government. This is how they are stealing your money to fund it. Cough Paris accord cough. Don't fall for it.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 11:07:49 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2019, 10:58:27 AM »
Heh, the ones that really think they are in control, which was started long long ago by the Rockefellers and others like them

The Trilatteral commission

:D
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC