Author Topic: Need a standalone Mission based Sim for VR for Purchase  (Read 467 times)

Offline yipi

• Copper Member
Need a standalone Mission based Sim for VR for Purchase
« on: October 19, 2019, 09:05:08 AM »
AH needs to market a standalone Sim on the Steam and Occulus etc. sites that can be purchased for $24.00 dollars or less. Looks like a thriving market for guys that want to shoot stuff in VR. I would create a few missions where your the gunner on a bomber going to Berlin with fighters attacking or vice versa. Then other missions could be purchased. A gunner would be able to use his VR hands to operate the guns then they can work their way up getting a stick and flying planes. New players cant come straight here and want to play they need to get some practice with better flying AI. Needs to be a good simple tutorial. Tanks and boats would be good for missions to in VR. I get all my friends to fly the VR Module '1943 Berlin Blitz' that I got on the Occulus site where u fly as an observer in a bomber and they all want ask if they can man the guns.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: Need a standalone Mission based Sim for VR for Purchase
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 11:38:34 AM »
Did you tell them they can be a gunner in Aces High?

I haven't tried a tailgun in WO:P yet so I don't know if you get an AI gunner or AI pilot but WO:P is easier flying with non stop targets to shoot at. It's on Steam and free.

I do wonder if people would value it more if it wasn't free. They could imagine there must be a catch.