Author Topic: Problems with V-base spawn points  (Read 506 times)

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
Problems with V-base spawn points
« on: July 30, 2001, 07:19:00 AM »
Hello there.
I've been playing around with the Terrain editor, and so far been able to make most things work.
I only have one problem, which is to create spawning points from a vehicle base. Could anybody help me on this please   :rolleyes:
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline jihad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2001, 11:04:00 AM »
Click the spot you want the spawn point to be at, then choose entpnt from available shapes window add it, place it, then rotate it for correct heading.

Highlight and double click the entpoint entry in the lower window and assign it as a vehicle entry and correct field ownership.

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2001, 03:56:00 AM »
Thanks   :)
Turned out that I did everything right except rotating the points, so they were all there, just all facing north.
My terrain is coming together nicely, - it is a M.A. style one island map based on the real chart of Iceland. I'll let you have it when it's finished.
Angus
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)