Author Topic: Best way to sell used hardware?  (Read 3053 times)

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
Re: Best way to sell used hardware?
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2019, 09:04:04 PM »
The issue is that I put an offer on a house on Aug 15 and it fell through and then got approved for a short sale so I'm under contract again.

It's difficult to test a video card when I am living in my rv and all my computer stuff is in storage. I did not anticipate still being in the RV.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2019, 12:20:51 AM »
Ahhh real life.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2019, 12:55:54 AM »
For those of you who have sold old parts, what is your recommendation on how to sell it. Craigslist? ebay seems like a pain since i have neither an ebay or paypal account. Im looking to sell a used gtx 1060 3gb card.

Forget the eBay/paypal route of selling items.... I hate it when eBay takes a percentage of your sold price

HTC setting up this classifieds forum was a great idea and has served this community very well (outside of a few that may have gotten upset with me over the years, which I blame my dementia on for causing the mix ups and misunderstandings)

I would rate my dealings on this classifieds forum around 98.5 to 99 % positive on both ends whether buying or selling... and I have done a  heck of a lot of dealings on this forum....

Just a friendly observation

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2019, 03:56:48 PM »
The issue is that I put an offer on a house on Aug 15 and it fell through and then got approved for a short sale so I'm under contract again.

It's difficult to test a video card when I am living in my rv and all my computer stuff is in storage. I did not anticipate still being in the RV.

You could have explained this to me  :salute
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2019, 09:41:04 PM »
I have sold or traded a few things. Always used PayPal, they have the option of sending money with no fees.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.