Author Topic: Fake News Killshooter in Offline  (Read 678 times)

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
Fake News Killshooter in Offline
« on: November 05, 2019, 09:17:00 PM »

I was testing offline missions.  I couldn't tell if it was enemy hitting my guys, or my guys hitting enemy, but I was unfairly getting blamed for killshooter and taking damage.
I intentionally  not firing at all and captured the attached film.  (Skip to 4:20).

I believe this is the same issue I reported a while back: https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,396214.msg5254147.html#msg5254147

:salute
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline streakeagle

• Silver Member
      • Streak Eagle - Stephen's Website
Re: Fake News Killshooter in Offline
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 07:18:12 PM »
Repeatedly happened to me, especially in missions where there were lots of aircraft in streams charging at each other.
i5(4690K) MAXIMUS VII HERO(32 Gb RAM) GTX1080(8 Gb RAM) Win10 Home (64-bit)
OUR MISSION: PROTECT THE FORCE, GET THE PICTURES, ...AND KILL MIGS!

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 08:15:05 AM »
At the moment there is a bug where if a drone shoots a drone, it gets applied to you when in offline play.

HiTech

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 10:29:32 AM »
At the moment there is a bug where if a drone shoots a drone, it gets applied to you when in offline play.

HiTech

Yep.  I knew you were already aware of it. 

It just wasn't clear from the release notes of the last patch if you felt like you had squashed it.  I just wanted to give you a heads up and film if needed.

:salute,
CptTrips

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.