Author Topic: RIFT S  (Read 493 times)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
RIFT S
« on: November 08, 2019, 12:03:08 AM »
I know there are a few in game...with Rift S. Question....anyone else having MIC issues? It works great, for about an hour or so...then its non responsive(been muted for some reason with no way to fix)? I get a flash of "Static like spots" then no mic...just wondering
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
Re: RIFT S
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 08:25:33 AM »
I've read on their forums about people having mic issues like yours and also random robot voice--where you sound like a robot to others. I've never had these problems. Got mine in July. I did have the little flashes initially but that was cured updates ago. Have you updated your rig? I'm currently running the public test channel v1. 43. It's basically a beta, a version or so ahead of the latest stable release.

I'm also running the Oculus Tray Tool. It has several tweaks including sound config. I have mine set to grab the RiftS mic and speakers when I'm using the headset. It releases those back to my PC's when I'm not.

Also make sure Win10 isn't using your mic for anything while using the RiftS, that may be a conflict.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group