Author Topic: bug while looking at damage on a base  (Read 488 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
bug while looking at damage on a base
« on: November 09, 2019, 11:38:23 PM »
I have noticed several times that when in a gv and looking at damage on a base on clipboard, if you press w, a,s,d it either will deselect or select additional items on the damage list.  same thing happens when you fly a plane open clipboard to show damage on a base and press t to talk on squad vox.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline wardog19

• Zinc Member
Re: bug while looking at damage on a base
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 06:26:47 PM »
The same thing has happened to me.  Especially while in a GV(I use keyboard for directional control), if while moving and have map up showing damage list for a base, any key press causes the experience you describe.  If while in an aircraft (or GV) and pull up list and use 'T', it begins rapidly clicking on/off items as if the cursor is choosing those without my hand being any where near the mouse. …. Frustrating....

Offline Skeeter0

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 03:48:55 PM »
This is happening with mapped joysticks as well. It selects or deselects categories that correspond to the letter you type (or that gets typed through joystick mapping). I think they added this meant to be a feature but it has a bad impact on playability for those that leave the downtimes up all the time.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 05:46:33 AM »
yeah this should be fixed, hopefully soon.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.