Author Topic: Setting Up VR  (Read 3110 times)

Offline mittsy

• Zinc Member
Re: Setting Up VR
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2020, 10:36:51 PM »
The lighting is pretty good, but Ill try to add another. Hasn't done it in a while. Did it again tonite. Everything works fine except side to side head motion. It stays locked on the gunsight, but only side to side. I can turn my head and look up and down no problem, just leaning side to side keeps gunsight dead center locked in my fwd view. When I go back to the main AH menu, and can see the occulus menu behind it, there is a white line from my chest to the center of the screen. Only noticed it when this happens and goes away when I close AH.

Online Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2020, 07:19:38 AM »
Try running AH by the dx11 exe and see if that makes a difference. I never had any luck running it by the ocr exe. You'll have to verify you want to use your headset on your monitor tho. It'll just show "loading" in your headset until you do.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline BTPommyB

• Zinc Member
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2020, 07:26:57 AM »
I had lots of problems with my Vive Pro until I started logging on via Virtual Desk Top.
Virtual Desk Top ----> Voice Attack-----> AH ...in that order. Also have to set my speaker settings so I get headphones and not PC speakers.  Life is not easy for early adapters, but more interesting.