Author Topic: Pretty fed up.  (Read 20041 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pretty fed up.
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2019, 12:58:41 PM »
Ohh puhhleeeaasseee. Don't act like the majority of players in p51Ds and 190Ds dont run when they lose advantage, including you and your FPH. I actually had many great fights with Rocky, seeing as he didn't spend a lot of time in the DA learning how to duel. It's a shame he no longer plays, along with many others.

I for one, think people need to be tougher and meaner to online bullies who PM mean things you or call you names. The online world is very mean and you have to stand up for yourselves and be mean back to them. They are just like bullies in real life. That is something AH taught me very well in my early years of online gaming. Banning speech is never the solution. Smack talking back to them and putting them back in their place is how to solve it. It's a war game for crying out loud. This isn't chess. Get meaner and stop letting people tear you down over online messaging.

There's a difference between bugging out when you start to get in over your head (or are getting ganged/picked) and just making one [supersonic] pass and hauling as*.  The latter was all Rocky knew how to do.   He was an EASY kill when I could catch him.  I once killed him in a dead run (when he had advantage to start) and pinged his airplane apart over about fifteen minutes, one piece at a time.  Weak.   

And FWIW, my FPH can, did, and does whip you any day of the week, any time of year, in whatever ride you choose.   I once put you forward as my champion on a lark and you got wrecked.   (Standing by for the list of excuses.)   I've also taken you on 1 v 1 in Dueling and given you all you can manage, so I am no slouch, and you know it.

I agree that people need thicker skin, but we can all do with a dose of the chill pill before we type on 200 sometimes.  Myself included.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 01:20:45 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2019, 12:58:54 PM »
Ohh puhhleeeaasseee. Don't act like the majority of players in p51Ds and 190Ds dont run when they lose advantage, including you and your FPH. I actually had many great fights with Rocky, seeing as he didn't spend a lot of time in the DA learning how to duel. It's a shame he no longer plays, along with many others.

I for one, think people need to be tougher and meaner to online bullies who PM mean things you or call you names. The online world is very mean and you have to stand up for yourselves and be mean back to them. They are just like bullies in real life. That is something AH taught me very well in my early years of online gaming. Banning speech is never the solution. Smack talking back to them and putting them back in their place is how to solve it. It's a war game for crying out loud. This isn't chess. Get meaner and stop letting people tear you down over online messaging.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present for your consideration "part of the problem."

You'll get the same result talking back and being mean to them as you will ignoring them, plus you don't drag yourself through the mud and expose 200 to your boring, predictable diatribes.

Although TBH sometimes a trip through the mud can be fun.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2019, 01:04:16 PM »

You'll get the same result talking back and being mean to them as you will ignoring them, plus you don't drag yourself through the mud and expose 200 to your boring, predictable diatribes.

Wiley.

There's some wisdom here.
”KILLER V”

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2019, 01:15:49 PM »
Whatever, dude.   There's a difference between bugging out when you start to get in over your head (or are getting ganged/picked) and just making one [supersonic] pass and hauling as*.   The latter was all Rocky new how to do.   I once killed him in a dead run (when he had advantage to start) and pinged his airplane apart over about fifteen minutes, one part at a time to see if he would fight.   Weak.   

And FWIW, my FPH can, did, and does whip you any day of the week, any time of year, in whatever ride you choose.   I once put you forward as my champion on a lark and you got wrecked.   (Standing by for the list of excuses.)

I agree that people need thicker skin, but we can all do with a dose of the chill pill before we type on 200 sometimes.  Myself included.

Actually that's propaganda and fake news.. you know it and the whole world knows it.  :aok

Wiley.

Your way never teaches them a lesson and allows them to believe they can still talk trash without any reprocussions.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2019, 01:17:35 PM »
Your way never teaches them a lesson and allows them to believe they can still talk trash without any reprocussions.

I think it's an extremely optimistic attitude that your way does anything other than create more noise.

Wiley.

JG11

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2019, 01:21:53 PM »
Actually that's propaganda and fake news.. you know it and the whole world knows it.  :aok

He destroyed you.   Your list of excuses is in your post history.   I also have films of our fights together.   Next you'll be saying you weren't trying.    :rolleyes:
”KILLER V”

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2019, 01:26:21 PM »
I think it's an extremely optimistic attitude that your way does anything other than create more noise.

Wiley.

You are dead right. 

The other thing that talking trash back does is give an inflated sense of skill. Isn't it funny how the people who are advocating trash talking back tend to be rather mediocre themselves?
”KILLER V”

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2019, 01:37:55 PM »
He destroyed you.   Your list of excuses is in your post history.   I also have films of our fights together.   Next you'll be saying you weren't trying.    :rolleyes:

Destroyed me? LMFAO. Funny how you only reference the first scrimmage match drunk at 2am that only a dweeb would take seriously. Can't talk much about that second Duel can you ;)

His main rides in the MA were the La7 and 190D... (Gee I wonder why) 

I would have thorughly enjoyed a one tour MA contest in any plane. Too bad he got himself banned.  :neener:  :rofl

I love watching you get butt hurt defending him with your outrageous statements.

Wiley.

It might create more noise in the short run. But it would prevent them from doing it to you, or maybe even other people, again.  I know it generally works for me. Plus I don't take it seriously so it's even more fun for me to shut them down.  :D
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2019, 01:53:47 PM »
It might create more noise in the short run. But it would prevent them from doing it to you, or maybe even other people, again.  I know it generally works for me. Plus I don't take it seriously so it's even more fun for me to shut them down.  :D

I've just never noticed it happen where a habitual trash talker changed much.  I admit I do it when the mood strikes me when someone starts up with me or occasionally my side, but I don't believe it does anything to change their attitude except possibly feed their persecution complex even more.  I guess what I'm saying is, browbeating people is not a public service.  :angel:

Wiley.

JG11

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2019, 03:00:09 PM »
I once saw three Nuns shopping. One held up a roll of black material and said. " this could be a habit".
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2019, 03:05:18 PM »
I once saw three Nuns shopping. One held up a roll of black material and said. " this could be a habit".

Two pretzels were crossing the street when one of them got mugged.   He was a salted.   :banana:
”KILLER V”

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2019, 03:10:26 PM »
Two pretzels were crossing the street when one of them got mugged.   He was a salted.   :banana:

I knew that story would have a twist. They always do when pretzels are involved.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2019, 03:30:00 PM »
I knew that story would have a twist. They always do when pretzels are involved.

Lol
”KILLER V”

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2019, 04:17:46 PM »
So you admit to bigotry, sh**-stirring, and blatant trolling?

Everyone?  Speak for yourself.   Silence is not approval.  Attitudes like yours are precisely what's wrong with this community.

eww I stepped in something nasty.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2019, 05:39:00 PM »
eww I stepped in something nasty.

Something of your own making I’d say. 
”KILLER V”