Author Topic: Pretty fed up.  (Read 20073 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Pretty fed up.
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2019, 12:26:56 PM »

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2019, 12:31:43 PM »
Looks like channel 200 made it to the forums.
Welcome.  :rolleyes:

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2019, 12:37:46 PM »
 :rofl
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2019, 12:48:30 PM »
Let the record show that:

A. Lifetime stats are meaningless.

B. I don't trust his lifetime 109 kills by me. Seeing as how I had 21K kills but my 2 top performing planes only had 4
7K of those kills. Doesn't make sense.

C. Skyyrs lifetime best planes are the two easiest non perked run away fighters in the game, while mine are in 109s with higher enys and much harder to be successful in due to dive performance, ecceleration, guns, and top speed.

Last time I flew a 190D seriously, I went 66-0 for about half the month. That's how easy that plane is.

This all started because he talked crap about Rocky and now has to ankle hump his FPH because I called him out for doing the same crap he accused Rocky of doing.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 12:53:15 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2019, 12:51:40 PM »
I'm not denying Violator can beat me.   All I am saying is that when he does I am competitive--not an easy kill.

+1
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2019, 12:51:58 PM »
Rocky stunk.   I don't.  You know it.    /thread
”KILLER V”

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2019, 12:53:01 PM »
”KILLER V”

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2019, 12:54:31 PM »
You know what strikes me about this little contretemps? Most people who are playing this game have only the vaguest idea what you 2 are talking about, more don't care at all, and a significant portion have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

I did like watching some of the films though. I wish Youtube would show them at a better resolution though.
Pies not kicks.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2019, 01:05:10 PM »
You know what strikes me about this little contretemps? Most people who are playing this game have only the vaguest idea what you 2 are talking about, more don't care at all, and a significant portion have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

I did like watching some of the films though. I wish Youtube would show them at a better resolution though.

It's okay Pembquist. Don't let it bother ye.

The 1v1 fight I won against Skyyr is actually a great duel to be studied. Shows what happens when he couldn't win the E merge.  :t

Everyone knows I'm better anyway  :devil

:bolt:
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2019, 01:46:23 PM »

Chuikov

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2019, 01:49:04 PM »
I’m not quite getting the fuss. So, pommie/pommy, is some sort of slur against Bogans?

The general theory is it is derived from the uniform prisoners sent from england to australia wore, it had POME on the back - Prisoner Of Mother England. There are other ideas related to the pom poms on sailors hats, or to pomegranate to describe the red faced english in the aussie climate (sun/heat).

Also: https://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Phrases-and-Sayings/article/q-why-do-australians-call-the-british-poms/

Note:
Q. Why are the English still called Poms
A. Pommie-bashing is seen as fair sport. And you can't complain: a recent High Court ruling in Australia determined that the use of the word 'Pom' is not considered derogatory.

So by law it is legal to call whinging poms in aussie... whinging poms. Fess  - you're a whinging pom.

:banana:

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #146 on: November 30, 2019, 01:54:34 PM »
The general theory is it is derived from the uniform prisoners sent from england to australia wore, it had POME on the back - Prisoner Of Mother England. There are other ideas related to the pom poms on sailors hats, or to pomegranate to describe the red faced english in the aussie climate (sun/heat).

Also: https://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Phrases-and-Sayings/article/q-why-do-australians-call-the-british-poms/

Note:
So by law it is legal to call whinging poms in aussie... whinging poms. Fess  - you're a whinging pom.

Ahh both Georgia and South Carolina started of as prison colonies I think.

Chuikov

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #147 on: November 30, 2019, 01:56:09 PM »
So is that a Australia/New Zealand thing?

Chuikov

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
« Reply #148 on: November 30, 2019, 03:12:37 PM »

Note:

I think you are simplistic in your assessment.  Your use of the term has always been to insult me and when this all started a long time ago you were derogatory in the extreme and telling me that I should go back to where I came from.  I think you used much stronger words than that which I will not repeat here.  Ever since that incident you have taken every opportunity you can to harass or insult me based on my national origin.  Your intent is to offend and you use race to do that.  I do not find that an acceptable practice.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #149 on: November 30, 2019, 03:22:45 PM »
Would you be happier if I called you a whinging englishman?