Author Topic: Pretty fed up.  (Read 20077 times)

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
Re: Pretty fed up.
« Reply #150 on: November 30, 2019, 03:48:25 PM »
Would you be happier if I called you a whinging englishman?

Wow you really do not get it.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #151 on: November 30, 2019, 03:56:51 PM »

We get it. We get it. You're offended by the word 'Pommy' and you equate it to the 'N word' and we should all treat you with kid gloves.

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2019, 04:38:48 PM »
We get it. We get it. You're offended by the word 'Pommy' and you equate it to the 'N word' and we should all treat you with kid gloves.

Not to be a downer but "pommy" is a derogatory term. I can send you to the many definitions from many different dictionary sites if you want me to.

It's not racist but it is derogatory.

If dude asked you to stop referring to him in that manner, why would you continue? Some people still wonder why players want cross country chat and PM's removed from the game. You guys have proven, through your own actions, why it should be removed.  :aok

:salute
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #153 on: November 30, 2019, 04:47:00 PM »
Well goody.  :old: :cheers:

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #154 on: November 30, 2019, 05:17:28 PM »

Offline wardog19

• Zinc Member
« Reply #155 on: December 01, 2019, 12:22:55 AM »
With just a few posts in this thread, by a few people, conversations turn into verbal slugfests.
 It happens the same in game and so becomes quite clear that cross country chat(PM's) should be disabled. 

Offline wardog19

• Zinc Member
« Reply #156 on: December 01, 2019, 12:26:33 AM »
I have the ability to close all cross country messaging. I have been debating if I wan to run a test week with cross country disabled.

Who thinks that it is a good idea to disable cross country chat?

HiTech

With just a few posts in this thread, by a few people, conversations turn into verbal slugfests.
 It happens the same in game and so becomes quite clear that cross country chat(PM's) should be disabled.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: December 01, 2019, 08:22:32 AM »

Closing cross country communication would keep alleged spying and shade abuse way down.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #158 on: December 01, 2019, 09:33:27 AM »
There’s so much in this thread that’s weird. Achoo claiming he don’t fly like rocky?  Max whining for skuzzy?  Vulcan continues to harass fees openly with racists insults?  I get muted for calling some one a sucktard lol. Must be why hitec doesn’t answer my emails of his mods in abilities to do any thing.

Offline Chris79

• Silver Member
« Reply #159 on: December 01, 2019, 09:47:46 AM »
There’s so much in this thread that’s weird. Achoo claiming he don’t fly like rocky?  Max whining for skuzzy?  Vulcan continues to harass fees openly with racists insults?  I get muted  for calling some one a sucktard lol. Must be why hitec doesn’t answer my emails of his mods in abilities to do any thing.

:x :x :aok :headscratch:

Chuikov

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #160 on: December 01, 2019, 10:10:22 AM »
Closing cross country communication would keep alleged spying and shade abuse way down.

If auxiliary vox proggies like Ventrillo didn't exist then perhaps.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #161 on: December 01, 2019, 11:09:33 AM »
There’s so much in this thread that’s weird. Achoo claiming he don’t fly like rocky?  Max whining for skuzzy?  Vulcan continues to harass fees openly with racists insults?  I get muted for calling some one a sucktard lol. Must be why hitec doesn’t answer my emails of his mods in abilities to do any thing.

:rofl Gawd, the irony of this... :rofl

You're an easier kill than Rocky and make Midway and I seem like mutes.    You have one move: to HO.   Once you miss that you're toast.   I enjoy wrecking you in the DA almost as much as doing it in the MA.   You've also just admitted to why you are the prime reason I support Hitech's suggestion we disable cross-country chat.  Thank you for pointing it out to us with your "sucktard" reference.   

Now, as to the original question...   Some people are simply legendary when it comes to toxicity.   That's a real issue at the heart of Hitech's question.

Come to think of it, perhaps Hitech should just disable THEIR cross-country chat privileges...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 01:32:58 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #162 on: December 01, 2019, 12:52:44 PM »

I'm confused? You're not English? or you're not a man?

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #163 on: December 01, 2019, 01:52:24 PM »

If you're gonna use my schtick, do it in the correct manner....it's ACHOO

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #164 on: December 01, 2019, 01:54:11 PM »
:rofl Gawd, the irony of this... :rofl

You're an easier kill than Rocky and make Midway and I seem like mutes.    You have one move: to HO.   Once you miss that you're toast.   I enjoy wrecking you in the DA almost as much as doing it in the MA.   You've also just admitted to why you are the prime reason I support Hitech's suggestion we disable cross-country chat.  Thank you for pointing it out to us with your "sucktard" reference.   

Now, as to the original question...   Some people are simply legendary when it comes to toxicity.   That's a real issue at the heart of Hitech's question.

Come to think of it, perhaps Hitech should just disable THEIR cross-country chat privileges...

Didn’t really read what you typed.  It anyone that lost to judge 100 times in a row needs to shushhhhhhbhhhbh skyrr’s Lil knee sitter.