Author Topic: Colorful Fences  (Read 400 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Colorful Fences
« on: November 29, 2019, 08:13:40 PM »
Just read an article online that many Texan landowners now paint their fences with purple vertical stripes.  This is meant to be a visual No Trespassing sign.  It supposed to keep hunters and hikers off their property.  Great thing.  :salute

My question would be this.  When a woman in Texas wears purple panties, what is she really trying to say?  :devil
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: Colorful Fences
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 08:17:30 PM »
Just read an article online that many Texan landowners now paint their fences with purple vertical stripes.  This is meant to be a visual No Trespassing sign.  It supposed to keep hunters and hikers off their property.  Great thing.  :salute

My question would be this.  When a woman in Texas wears purple panties, what is she really trying to say?  :devil

I dunno, as the women I date don’t wear any.   ;)  :D
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
325th VFG - "The Checkertails"
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 11:25:46 PM »
Purple on a tree or post marks a boundary line and means no trespassing. Purple underwear means she likes purple.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Ciaphas

• Silver Member
      • DethKlokDave
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 10:46:59 AM »
I dunno, as the women I date don’t wear any.   ;)  :D

well, the girls you date are made out of latex rubber as well  :rofl
10.(Jabo)/JG 26 Nuisance Raids Scenario