Author Topic: New Sick Puppy Sound Pack  (Read 15819 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: New Sick Puppy Sound Pack
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2019, 11:09:40 AM »
Let me know if you notice any slow downs. I don't believe you will. I am slowly converting the sounds over into a format other than *.wav files to reduce the overall size of the project. Unfortunately, my real life responsibilities are on the increase now that I've taken over my father's ranch, farm, and dairy, plus family finances. I was hoping I would be old (older) and my kids could handle all of this instead of me.  :(
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2019, 03:58:22 PM »
Let me know if you notice any slow downs. I don't believe you will. I am slowly converting the sounds over into a format other than *.wav files to reduce the overall size of the project. Unfortunately, my real life responsibilities are on the increase now that I've taken over my father's ranch, farm, and dairy, plus family finances. I was hoping I would be old (older) and my kids could handle all of this instead of me.  :(
I can help too.  Have three gaming machines. One with on-board sound, one with a SB X-Fi, and mine is a SB Z.
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2019, 12:48:34 PM »
I smell a ghost

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2019, 07:17:43 PM »
I won't be satisfied with the sounds on Christmas Eve, but I will publish them then complete or not.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2019, 11:31:22 PM »
It's uploaded and just a matter of Hitech adding it to the download page.

It's not complete by any means. A lot of my latest work didn't make it in yet. So, as things return to normal for me I will continue to work on this.

Just let me know of issues you run into, or things you'd like to see (hear).

Later.

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2019, 12:55:33 AM »
Do we need to bug Hitech about putting up a link for the sound?
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2019, 02:01:44 AM »
I sent him a PM. I just assumed he has been busy since Christmas Day.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2019, 12:25:38 AM »
I'm getting reports that some of the sounds are throwing errors (yellow text) and that even the P-51 has occasional problems (flaps and gear sounds don't work), whereas on my system everything works as designed. Not sure what the problem is for these other guys.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2019, 10:42:38 AM »
You can download now: http://dload/chalenge/SickPuppySounds.zip

There are four bank files that need to be placed in the \AcesHighIII\CustomSounds\Desktop\ folder.

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2019, 02:08:14 PM »
no worky

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2019, 02:35:09 PM »
yup, link doesnt work.  :(

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2019, 03:35:29 PM »
I put a note in for Hitech to check it.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2020, 02:42:17 PM »
https://dload.hitechcreations.com/chalenge/SickPuppySounds.zip

As before, there are four bank files that need to be placed in the \AcesHighIII\CustomSounds\Desktop\ folder.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 02:44:24 PM by Chalenge »

Offline steely07

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2020, 04:33:27 PM »
Grabbing now, looking forward to trying these out! <S>!
Aces High, Wing Commander, Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group: www.dickweedhbg.com

FSO Films : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFs6CAXBQoVBctljybD65fA?view_as=subscriber

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2020, 05:17:42 PM »
Only took a single quick flight, the sounds work for me. Love flying past the B24 and P38 WOW!

Thanks Chalenge, looking forward to finding new sounds as I come across them.  :aok