Author Topic: New Sick Puppy Sound Pack  (Read 15828 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: New Sick Puppy Sound Pack
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2020, 05:29:21 PM »
Eventually. I'm not exactly blown away by the reception the sound pack has received, so my motivation is just not there. In recording the weapons I have come to know a lot of shooters and collectors and so I've gotten back into bench shooting and reloading. Who knows what will happen?
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline lunaticfringe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2020, 10:49:51 AM »
i'm using it, even when a plane comes in behind you it sounds like an engine starting i have learned to break fast.
i'm liking it tooo much, lol keep up the good work when you can, don't quit on us now.
To Be Prepared for War Is The Most Effectual Means Of Preserving Peace (George Washington)

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2020, 12:24:54 PM »
i'm liking it tooo much, lol keep up the good work when you can, don't quit on us now.

I agree, would even be willing to make a small contribution of cash to help out Chalenge.

:cheers:   :aok

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2020, 05:36:15 PM »
No one reads signatures anymore!  :rolleyes:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2020, 04:54:40 PM »
No one reads signatures anymore!  :rolleyes:

Well, just called Hitech and picked up a month for you Chalenge, hope you enjoy it!   :airplane:

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2020, 04:18:48 PM »
Hey Chalenge.  Anxious to try out your sound pack but, having trouble with the download.  It shows as a jpeg with no sign of the .bank files.  I think there's a step I'm missing.  Thanks!

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #81 on: February 22, 2020, 08:05:05 PM »
Hey Puma, check out the conversation/instructions back on pages 3 & 4 of this thread.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2020, 10:30:05 PM »
Hey Puma, check out the conversation/instructions back on pages 3 & 4 of this thread.

Yeah, thanks.  I’ve done that and will see how it works tomorrow.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: February 23, 2020, 07:44:56 AM »
Well, just called Hitech and picked up a month for you Chalenge, hope you enjoy it!   :airplane:

Thank you, DaddyAce! The world could use a few million more like you!

Again, the link is: https://dload.hitechcreations.com/chalenge/SickPuppySounds.zip

I'll see about building a custom installer after/for the next update.

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2020, 11:15:10 AM »
Thank you, DaddyAce! .....

You're welcome sir, thanks  again  for all your effort on your sound pack!   :salute

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2020, 12:38:22 PM »
Yeah, thanks.  I’ve done that and will see how it works tomorrow.

...Hope it works for you...took several attempts for me to get it right.  But well worthwhile for the planes that have Chalenge's sounds.   :cheers:

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2020, 11:07:31 PM »
...Hope it works for you...took several attempts for me to get it right.  But well worthwhile for the planes that have Chalenge's sounds.   :cheers:

I got the four .banks files installed in the Hitech custom sounds file.  After reviewing all the pages of this thread, I found that first link tried didn’t produce the .bank files.  When I tested in game, the sounds hadn’t changed.  So, in my thread review, I obviously missed a step.  Any idea what it is?  Thanks for the help.  :D

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2020, 09:31:46 AM »
I got the four .banks files installed in the Hitech custom sounds file.  After reviewing all the pages of this thread, I found that first link tried didn’t produce the .bank files.  When I tested in game, the sounds hadn’t changed.  So, in my thread review, I obviously missed a step.  Any idea what it is?  Thanks for the help.  :D

Did you make the subfolder "Desktop", like in "CustomSounds/Desktop" ?  Dropping the 4 banks files in the Desktop subfolder finally got it to work for me.  The other thing is not all planes have the new sounds.  The P-51D definitely does, so that's a good choice to hear if you have the new sounds.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2020, 09:47:49 AM »
Did you make the subfolder "Desktop", like in "CustomSounds/Desktop" ?  Dropping the 4 banks files in the Desktop subfolder finally got it to work for me.  The other thing is not all planes have the new sounds.  The P-51D definitely does, so that's a good choice to hear if you have the new sounds.

The Desktop subfolder is the step I missed.  The P-15D was my test choice that sounded the same.  Thanks for the help.  I’ll tune the files up.    :aok

Is there an available list of which have the new sounds?

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2020, 11:51:32 AM »
Putting the .bank files in the Desktop file worked.  Did a computer restart and tested several of my favorites.  What a fantastic change!  Well done Chalenge!  :aok

By the way, I just talked to Dale and picked up a month for you Chalenge. :salute
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 01:30:16 PM by Puma44 »